Mean Green 44

KRAM1

"No matter the situation I will not let this team quit. Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit. Success is not an option."

"The time to dominate is drawing nearer... I need the non-believers to tune into ESPNU and watch us shock the world!"

"They tell me good luck this week. An old Texas coach said, Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. We have prepared."

"Praise God for a good day today. I hope Ball State is saying their prayers. Amen."

All of the above are from Tobe's Twitter blog...I think that in line 2 above he might just be talking about some folks here on GMG.com. :lol:

I really like this kid's attitude, and I think it speaks volumes as to where this thought processes and preparations are heading into the Ball state game Thursday. I love to watch Tobe play and I love the attitude. I think the Mean Green is prepared and ready to "surprise" a bunch of folks Thursday evening. I'll be watching and expect to be having a great time!

Keep it up Tobe and good luck to you and to all the Mean Green. BEAT BALL STATE...GO MEAN GREEN!

Question...are these things called "Tweets" or "Twits"...is it Tweeter or Twitter? Come on...don't be too hard on me...I have an excuse....don't ask!

It's all about conjugation. If someone said it before, they actually twatted - so you just posted Toby's twats. If you post one, you tweeted or are tweeting.

Question...are these things called "Tweets" or "Twits"...is it Tweeter or Twitter? Come on...don't be too hard on me...I have an excuse....don't ask!

They are called "Tweets". The service is called "Twitter."

Hope this helps!

Thank you GreenBat.

Quoner, are you serious? I just never know. :unsure: Still waiting for my royalty checks to start arriving BTW. :lol:

No, ignore me. I still have that check in my wallet for the shirt - but I will be having my own watching party far away tomorrow. When we meet, it's going to be magical.

#44 plays with an attitude on defense, who is gonna be that kid on offense? Cam, would be my pick along with Mosely.

Last year attitude is gone, #87 played with an attitude along with a "bum" who left the program.

I would like to see Outlaw or someone take over the role that Fitz held last season.

Close game will solely depend on the OL and DL play. DL favors Ball but OL favors Mean Green heavily....

Our offense line will be the difference this season with many of those getting to start their 3rd season.