Love From Espn

EagleGreen

14. North Texas redshirt freshman quarterback Riley Dodge takes over the Mean Green. All he has to do is turn around a team that has won three games in two years, to save his dad's job. That would be Todd Dodge, the North Texas head coach. This could be the feel-good story of the season. It also could be Shakespearean tragedy. Either way, there's a Lifetime movie in there somewhere.

Those that can do...those that can't get PAID to make predictions. Snore! Unless you are wired into your local bookie, do you really pay attention to what any of these guys have to say? Some can be fun reads, but seems have some sort of team or conference bias that they really do not want you to know about, but which come through loud and clear to most folks. Anyway....I'd love to get paid to do that sort of thing and not have anyone take me serious either. Pretty much like at home with the bride.

GO MEAN GREEN!

Kram, what do I owe you? (Because I plan to use this a lot.)

Those that can do...those that can't get PAID to make predictions. Snore! Unless you are wired into your local bookie, do you really pay attention to what any of these guys have to say? Some can be fun reads, but seems have some sort of team or conference bias that they really do not want you to know about, but which come through loud and clear to most folks. Anyway....I'd love to get paid to do that sort of thing and not have anyone take me serious either. Pretty much like at home with the bride.

GO MEAN GREEN!

Kram, what do I owe you? (Because I plan to use this a lot.)

Will the Monday morning recaps be returning this year?

This ESPN guy really knows college football.

See item # 22, which reviews new HFC's having new opportunities.

Kevin Sumlin of Houston, and Derek Dooley of La Tech, are "both parked in the Sun Belt", but

have a better chance to move up than Turner Gill.

I think that he is referring to the region of the country, not the conference.

Guest GrayEagleOne

We should see a dramatic turn around in Riley's QB rating when comparing this year to last. ;) Maybe the one of the largest turn arounds in history. As you might remember, 50% of his passes in 2008 were interceptions and the rest were incompletions.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=385052

Then he'll just have to run it every play. He had a 12.67 average per carry; that'd be a first down every time.

14. North Texas redshirt freshman quarterback Riley Dodge takes over the Mean Green. All he has to do is turn around a team that has won three games in two years, to save his dad's job. That would be Todd Dodge, the North Texas head coach. This could be the feel-good story of the season. It also could be Shakespearean tragedy. Either way, there's a Lifetime movie in there somewhere.

I have to wonder, is this really showing us some love, or just attention?