Player Bio?

Ken14

Guest GrayEagleOne

Was looking at a current roster and see a #69 Jason Bruner from Mineola out of Trinity Valley CC. He's from my parents/grandparents hometown with the same last name. Anyone have any bio on this kiddo...looks like a hoss for CM to run behind..

I haven't seen a bio on him but you can't miss him...he's 6'9" and 311 pounds. He's apparently walked on as a deep snapper, not as an o lineman.

why isn't he in the middle of the line when it comes to blocking field goals?

That would be a good spot for a 6-9 lineman. Good question. How about one more... Why is Eddie Gilmore still playing DT instead of DE??? Akpunku is fast, but is he really better at DE than a guy who's played there and played well? Lots of strange things going on. We'll have some answers Thursday night.

GMG!!!

That would be a good spot for a 6-9 lineman. Good question. How about one more... Why is Eddie Gilmore still playing DT instead of DE??? Akpunku is fast, but is he really better at DE than a guy who's played there and played well? Lots of strange things going on. We'll have some answers Thursday night.

GMG!!!

They started playing Gilmore more at DE by the end of camp. It looks like they'll play him at either position.

I haven't seen a bio on him but you can't miss him...he's 6'9" and 311 pounds. He's apparently walked on as a deep snapper, not as an o lineman.

I asked the Green Gang a question about him the first week of practice and they remarked "IF" he made the team it would be as ONLY a back up Deep Snapper.

Why didn't Dodge let Howerton play on the field goal blocking team the last couple of seasons?? Now that would have been a force to recon with...

Never thought of this, but now I'm furious it didn't happen.

Never enough Howerton, in my opinion. I'll miss that guy.