Ball State Game Notes And Unt Two-deep Posted

island eagle

The Athletic Department has posted the game notes for the opening game with Ball State. It includes the official two deep and an alphabetical and numerical roster. See link: http://www.meangreensports.com/ViewArticle...;ATCLID=1567954

I freaking love this web site. I am on information overload for this upcoming season. I don't know (and don't care) about all the graphic stuff, but for pure content, this is truely amazing.

Daniel Prior must have really showed something in camp. Steve Warren is a pretty solid LB.

I like Warren a lot and really like the fact that he's a 5th year senior who's stuck with the program despite some...oh, Vito will tell you through what.

ONE senior starting on offense, THREE on defense.

EIGHT seniors listed on the 2-deep.

Last year 31 players, including 17 freshmen, participated in their first FBS game.

Last year UNT was the 9th youngest FBS team with 13 seniors.

Please no more excusesabout a young team, eventually the guys TD recruited initially need to be playing in the two deep by Junior years.

I freaking love this web site. I am on information overload for this upcoming season. I don't know (and don't care) about all the graphic stuff, but for pure content, this is truely amazing.

Agreed!!! The new web site rocks and the new features show off the program really well!

Daniel Prior must have really showed something in camp. Steve Warren is a pretty solid LB.

Did anyone notice the #2 DB backing up Royce? Jamaal Wilson - I've never heard his name before. Not in camp. Not last season. Nothing. That's a bit concerning to me. It also appears Gilmore will get some time at DE behind AK-47.

Surprising names missing from the 2-deep:

John Weber

Steve Warren

Jessie DeSoto

Matthew Menard (hurt?)

Weber and DeSoto will see PLENTY of time, you can count on that. Don't be surpried if we see three waves of D-linemen running in and out of the game throughout. Life is GOOD!!!

Third-year coach Todd Dodge is looking to get North Texas back on solid ground after a 3-21 record in his first two seasons.

Why is the Athletics Department always bringing this up? EVERYONE KNOWS!

I think it's obvious that the Athletics Department is just trying to undermine the Athletics Department and make Todd Dodge look bad. There's no other explanation for contextual facts like this being included.

I for one am going to contact the editors at the Athletics Department and demand that the members of the Athletics Department be fired from the Athletics Department for trying to sabotage and discredit the Athletics Department. North Texas is the only Athletics Department this Athletics Department covers... And if they can't be more supportive and positive, I think we should BOYCOTT.

WHO'S WITH ME?1!?!?eleven?!?

Why is the Athletics Department always bringing this up? EVERYONE KNOWS! WHO'S WITH ME?1!?!?eleven?!?

Which do you think is better, the regular Twix with the caramel, or the peanut butter one? I just had the "original", and it tastes a bit too sweet for some reason. I think a darker chocolate might make this already-delicious confection even better!

Which do you think is better, the regular Twix with the caramel, or the peanut butter one? I just had the "original", and it tastes a bit too sweet for some reason. I think a darker chocolate might make this already-delicious confection even better!

The peanut butter one rocks. It's like a Reese's Cup on steroids. Can't stand original Twix!!!

The peanut butter one rocks. It's like a Reese's Cup on steroids. Can't stand original Twix!!!

Original Twix fan here. Based on GreenBat's recommendation, I'll now have to try the Peanut Butter version. Mean Green football and a new candy bar experience....oh the anticipation!

Keith

Did anyone notice the #2 DB backing up Royce? Jamaal Wilson - I've never heard his name before. Not in camp. Not last season. Nothing. That's a bit concerning to me. It also appears Gilmore will get some time at DE behind AK-47.

Further cementing my suspicions that the move to DT was mostly to get Gilmore's attention. As small as AK is, he's going to be needing quite a few breathers. It's hard to have an active rotation on the DL when you've got the same guy two deep at multiple spots.

Please no more excusesabout a young team, eventually the guys TD recruited initially need to be playing in the two deep by Junior years.

If they don't transfer away first. :rolleyes:

Seriously, we are still very young and have more guys sitting out this season that will make next year's team even better. All that's missing is we need to start getting the W's. :)