Asu Qb Calls Nt

SUMG

http://www.meangreensports.com/ViewArticle...;DB_OEM_ID=1800

Also, there's a Media Day interview conducted by Tobe Nwigwe. In it...he interviews several players. He interviews Draylen Ross, who tells him that he's a redshirt junior. The Sports Info guys said that Draylen's a senior. After seeing Draylen last night at practice....I'm hoping he has two years left. Anyone know for sure?

Also, there's a Media Day interview conducted by Tobe Nwigwe. In it...he interviews several players. He interviews Draylen Ross, who tells him that he's a redshirt junior. The Sports Info guys said that Draylen's a senior. After seeing Draylen last night at practice....I'm hoping he has two years left. Anyone know for sure?

This has to be looked at in context though. He says we are scary because nobody expects anything out of us. It's similar to how Samford would be a "scary" home opener...nobody expects them to win so they come in loose and laying all on the line.

It looks like he would know his status better than a staff member. Looking at his profile on the official site, it says he played in one game in 2007 which would make him a senior if he did not get a medical redshirt. It is kind of unbelievable that the status of one of their best player is not better known.

It looks like he would know his status better than a staff member. Looking at his profile on the official site, it says he played in one game in 2007 which would make him a senior if he did not get a medical redshirt. It is kind of unbelievable that the status of one of their best player is not better known.

I remember him redshirting to make the transition to the D-end position. I hope he is only a JR.

Just checked Rivals and they have him signing with NT in '06 along with other redshirt JR's Drake, Roberson, Robbie Gordon, and others. So he should be a Junior

Edited by H-towngreen