Three Part Series On Tobe Nwigwe

Eagle-96

Sounds like he's turned into a great young man and a great representative of North Texas. I wish him nothing but the best for his senior year.

Found this interesting:

“There was a lot of stuff going on during that time and there was never any reason to believe that I could get in any trouble,” Nwigwe said. “There didn’t ever seem to be any consequences for our actions and that gave me a sense of invincibility.”

“I was able to talk to him like a man and I told him how I felt about everything,” Nwigwe said. “I told him I really didn’t know him and how I didn’t completely trust him at first. We spoke like men and he approached me like a grown man, not like a kid. That was when my respect level for him really went up.”

That has been our biggest problem. The majority of the players did NOT buy into the Dodge hype and his persona. He came in with a prima donna attitude (just listen to his press conferences in the early days)

Why do you think we have had so many players leave, including his own from SLC. These players don't believe in Dodge's B.S.

If we are competitive in the first 3 or 4 games, I expect a great season, if not, its gonna get ugly.

Edited by nautique