Ball State Board Talking Mean Green

Harry

Two Ball State University fans were walking down the street when they came upon a dog lying on the sidewalk licking and cleaning his BALLS like dogs do.

The first BallS State fan says to the second, "Boy, I wish I could do that."

The second BallS State fan replies, "Yeah, me too. But I wouldn't try it."

The first BallS State fan asks, "Why not?"

The second BallS State fan replies, "Because I'm afraid the dog might bite me."

Edited by NT03

It's my fault. Or Quoner's. Take your pick and point an accusatory finger.

Figures. I come here looking for a Ball State fan board talking about us and you hijack it by talking about us.

Figures. I come here looking for a Ball State fan board talking about us and you hijack it by talking about us.

its all very meta.

also, I am going to play one of their message board dudes in NCAA 10 the week of the first game. Some dude that posts there and writes for BSUInsider. Gonna stream it and everything. Like a proper nerd.

Guest JohnDenver

its all very meta.

also, I am going to play one of their message board dudes in NCAA 10 the week of the first game. Some dude that posts there and writes for BSUInsider. Gonna stream it and everything. Like a proper nerd.

The is proper nerd style. The next level is using dice and maps to figure out who wins..

The is proper nerd style. The next level is using dice and maps to figure out who wins..

You know, speaking of dice. Back when I was ten my dad brought out his old football board game. You played with dice. You would roll the pass dice and get 25 yards. The defense would roll their run dice or pass dice trying to guess, if they guessed pass, the number would be subtracted from your number giving the total yds gained on the play.

It was fun for like 10 minutes.

Guest JohnDenver

You know, speaking of dice. Back when I was ten my dad brought out his old football board game. You played with dice. You would roll the pass dice and get 25 yards. The defense would roll their run dice or pass dice trying to guess, if they guessed pass, the number would be subtracted from your number giving the total yds gained on the play.

It was fun for like 10 minutes.

My uncle pulled out a football game done with magnets and a shaking board. The runner would move along until touched by a defender magnet and then we would stop the board from shaking. Insane.