Marketing

kingwoodgreen

I do not post much but I thought I would throw this out there. Last week I found a small wku basketball in my house. Later that day I stumbled across a wku pin on hte kitchen counter. Upon further investigation I uncovered where this crap was coming from. My oldest daughter just cam back from a softball tournament in Florida. this was a national tourmanemt so the tradition is for each team to swap goody bags with the team they play in their first game. They had played a team form Kentucky and some wku stuff was in the bags. they obviously were from the town or area where wku is located. It was small junk stuff but I found it interesting. Would a team from Denton do this? I believe in branding the school. that is why I especially like our name to be the MEAN GREEN. Something lthat sticks out like that can be marketed.

should marketing be a big push for us while the stadium is being built. Is now until opening day a great opprotunity to reconnect with the fan base. going to see the new staduim should be a big draw (if only for the courious). And once you have the chance show the alums that have given up hope that this school can provide us with pride and a great game day experiance. Blow them away with our tailgating and new and old traditions and see what new found fans we can uncover.