Practices That Are Open To Fans

SUMG

As of right now.....

Monday August 10---Fouts (evening practice---not sure the time)

Tuesday August 11----Fouts (evening practice---not sure the time).

1st scrimmage---Saturday August 15----Fouts----8:30 a.m.

I really appreciate Coach Dodge letting us fans see these.

Gust Avrakotos: There's a little boy and on his 14th birthday he gets a horse... and everybody in the village says, "how wonderful. the boy got a horse" And the Zen master says, "we'll see." Two years later The boy falls off the horse, breaks his leg, and everyone in the village says, "how terrible." And the Zen master says, "We'll see." Then, a war breaks out and all the young men have to go off and fight... except the boy can't cause his legs all messed up. and everybody in the village says, "How wonderful."

Charlie Wilson: Now the Zen master says, "We'll see."

The athletics website has posted an article dealing with practices: http://www.meangreensports.com/ViewArticle...;DB_OEM_ID=1800

Here’s the deal. The practices that are conducted this fall at the Athletic Center will be open and you can watch the practices, you just can’t go into the gated area.

Wish I could go myself. I'm looking forward to the updates from M. Harry and others.

Friday, August 7, 3:30 p.m. , AC

Saturday, August 8, 3:30 p.m., AC

Sunday- August 9, Off

Monday- August 10, 7:10 p.m., Fouts Field

Tuesday- August 11, 7:10 p.m., Fouts Field

Wednesday, August 12, 3:30 p.m., AC

Thursday, August 13, 3:30 p.m., AC

Friday, August 14, 8:15 a.m., 4:00 p.m., AC

Saturday, August 15, 8:15 a.m., Fouts Field

I'll be able to make the 12th & 13th practices along w/ the scrimmage & I'll give my own personal reports for those who care to read. If others who are attending please do the same for those who will not be able to attend