Stadim Article

DeepGreen

hmmmm. 8 of the 19 suites have been committed to and the development staff is confident that the remaining 9 will be sold before the opening of the new stadium. Mathletes they are not. I know it is nitpicky but really?

Edited by Eagle-96

hmmmm. 8 of the 19 suites have been committed to and the development staff is confident that the remaining 9 will be sold before the opening of the new stadium. Mathletes they are not. I know it is nitpicky but really?

Didn't RV mention that a couple are being held back for naming sponsors?

Looks like there has been a correction:

The development staff is confident that the remaining 11 suites will be gobbled up well before the stadium’s projected completion date in the summer of 2011.

Question: It just doen't seem like the "steepness" of the stands is no different than Fouts. I understand that no track equals closer to field, but I had heard it described (by Dodge, I thought) as the "fans would be right on top of the field." The pictures of the stands look like a very gradual pitch, not much different than Fouts. Anyone know?

But GMG.

"Part two, which will show all of the latest renderings from the architects, will run Sunday on MeanGreenSports.com."

RV showed the latest renderings (full color from different angles) to about 35 fans up in the board room at the AC toward the end of the cookout and answered many questions. They really show what a fine facility it will be. :)

Question: It just doen't seem like the "steepness" of the stands is no different than Fouts. I understand that no track equals closer to field, but I had heard it described (by Dodge, I thought) as the "fans would be right on top of the field." The pictures of the stands look like a very gradual pitch, not much different than Fouts. Anyone know?

But GMG.

I swear, some people will never be happy......

(sarcasm alert)

Rick