Army Game T-shirts "tank Army"

KRAM1

MEAN GREEN FANS...If you are interested in helping to raise scholarship dollars for UNT students and want to get into the spirit of the Army game this season, the Denton Chapter of the UNT Alumni Association is currently selling "Tank Army" T-Shirts (those who attended our recent Mixer got a first look at this year's edition T-Shirt).

Anyway, we are not being allowed, for what ever reason, to sell the T-Shirts at this Saturday's Kickoff-Cookout as we had hoped (even though we did allow the athletic dept. to sell their raffle tickets at our recent mixer...just saying... :) ), but if you would like one (or more) of the T-shirts we can have it (them) available for you to pick up at the Mixer. T-Shirts are $12.00 each or 2 for $20.00 just like the Navy game shirts...no rise in price here!

If you are interested, just PM me with the number you would like and the size/s and I'll take it from there. Checks or cash accepted...checks payable to Denton Chapter - UNT Alumni Assoc.

ALL monies received over actual cost goes to help fund UNT scholarships. If you can and would like to help with this project...PM and you are "good to go". Neither the Chapter nor the Alumni Assoc. itself will receive any proceeds for the T-Shirt sales....all goes to scholarships.

Thanks in advance for your support.

I know...shameless self-promotion...BUT...It is UNT and UNT FOOTBALL RELATED, right???? :)

MEAN GREEN FANS...If you are interested in helping to raise scholarship dollars for UNT students and want to get into the spirit of the Army game this season, the Denton Chapter of the UNT Alumni Association is currently selling "Tank Army" T-Shirts (those who attended our recent Mixer got a first look at this year's edition T-Shirt).

Anyway, we are not being allowed, for what ever reason, to sell the T-Shirts at this Saturday's Kickoff-Cookout as we had hoped (even though we did allow the athletic dept. to sell their raffle tickets at our recent mixer...just saying... :) ), but if you would like one (or more) of the T-shirts we can have it (them) available for you to pick up at the Mixer. T-Shirts are $12.00 each or 2 for $20.00 just like the Navy game shirts...no rise in price here!

If you are interested, just PM me with the number you would like and the size/s and I'll take it from there. Checks or cash accepted...checks payable to Denton Chapter - UNT Alumni Assoc.

ALL monies received over actual cost goes to help fund UNT scholarships. If you can and would like to help with this project...PM and you are "good to go". Neither the Chapter nor the Alumni Assoc. itself will receive any proceeds for the T-Shirt sales....all goes to scholarships.

Thanks in advance for your support.

I know...shameless self-promotion...BUT...It is UNT and UNT FOOTBALL RELATED, right???? :)

No self-promotion in this one, you're just being a good alumni!

Had a couple of PM's...wanted to keep this "top of mind" because it raises $$$ for scholarships....with the current state of the economy, UNT students need as much help as they can get and the Denton Alumni Chapter wants to help do what they can to ease the burden for students and their families....it's also a great way to have some fun and show some school spirit for the Army game. By the way...I wore my Sink Navy shirt to the Navy Alums tent before the UNT-Navy game and to a person, the Navy folks loved it...two of them even gave my wife and me some beer and hot dogs! How's that for fun? We will definitely wonder in to the Army area this year with our shirts...we even have a friend whose daughter is a plebe this year at West Point...I am trying to sell them Tank Army shirts, but that sale is not going to well at the moment...BUT, they love the design and the idea behind the shirts.

Want to help? Want to have some fun? PM me and let me know number and sizes...we can hook-up this Saturday at the Cookout. Thanks to those who have already ordered and purchased...your support is VERY much appreciated.

GO MEAN GREEN.

Edited by KRAM1

KRAM1,

I so want 2 shirts. (1 XXL and 1 small). I guess I am technologically ill fittedfor this format. I dont not know what PM is, if I did, I would PM you???? I also will be out of town for the kick-of lunch. email me at sking@sec.sanyo.com to let me knowhow I can get 2 shirts. Also, if you have any XXL Sink Navy shirts left over.....

Thanks for the good work!!!!

New stadium '11

KRAM1,

I so want 2 shirts. (1 XXL and 1 small). I guess I am technologically ill fittedfor this format. I dont not know what PM is, if I did, I would PM you???? I also will be out of town for the kick-of lunch. email me at sking@sec.sanyo.com to let me knowhow I can get 2 shirts. Also, if you have any XXL Sink Navy shirts left over.....

Thanks for the good work!!!!

New stadium '11

No problem...I'll get with you.