Who's Going To Muncie?

Anyone here planning a trip to Ball State?

Rick

Little brother and I will be in Alabama and probably Lafayette, but we're skipping Muncie. Having spent 10 years in the Midwest, I have no desire to make Indiana (a.k.a.- the boringest state to drive through) a vacation destination.

Plus, Ball State will be televised.

Little brother and I will be in Alabama and probably Lafayette, but we're skipping Muncie. Having spent 10 years in the Midwest, I have no desire to make Indiana (a.k.a.- the boringest state to drive through) a vacation destination.

Plus, Ball State will be televised.

Hmmm, after driving to Chicago one year, I thought Illinois deserved that title.

Guest JohnDenver

Highly debating it... It will likely be a game time decision. Being that only Mean Green fan in OKC, watching the game on TVat home doesn't sound too exciting.

James Mosley-

Welcome aboard! I am guessing but are the proud PaPa of

a very good, and powerful RB on the NT team?

Yes sir, also very convinced person who thinks this is the year things turn around at North Texas. What a character builder this has been for these young men. They are ranked dead last in the nation. Let's see how they hold their heads at the end of the season. I see the potential for a huge turnaround. Yeah I hear all the talk about green Kool-aid. I also hear the talk about the confidence the players have in each other and their coaches. To me that is the real talk, all the other stuff is opinions. Players make the plays and this team is loaded with the tools to do it this year. Kinda laid back on this message board but just thought I'd chime in on how I think this team will fair this year. See ya in Muncie...

Yes sir, also very convinced person who thinks this is the year things turn around at North Texas. What a character builder this has been for these young men. They are ranked dead last in the nation. Let's see how they hold their heads at the end of the season. I see the potential for a huge turnaround. Yeah I hear all the talk about green Kool-aid. I also hear the talk about the confidence the players have in each other and their coaches. To me that is the real talk, all the other stuff is opinions. Players make the plays and this team is loaded with the tools to do it this year. Kinda laid back on this message board but just thought I'd chime in on how I think this team will fair this year. See ya in Muncie...

It's great to hear such optimism from a parent! It makes me actually have more hope for this upcoming season.

I was going to say welcome to the board but I see you joined quite a few years ago. :)

Edited by mrsgreengoblin

It's great to hear such optimism from a parent! It makes me actually have more hope for this upcoming season.

I was going to say welcome to the board but I see you joined quite a few years ago. :)

Yeah been on board just not posting. Seems like a good time to let people know that good men are in charge of our team and good things are going to happen.

I hope to make the trip.

James Mosely, I appreciate the posts. I assume this means we will not be seeing any more posts from "Newbie"?

Yeah when I first joined I wasn't allowed or did not understand how to get in the VIP forum so I created another user name. To answer your question, yes, when I post it will be from me. Edited by James Mosley

WOW, I simply cannot tell you how happy I am to have you on this board. Great to see the optimism from one of our players parents...you are not alone in that optimism among parents of players that I speak with by the way...AND, I definitely agree that this could very well be a turnaround season for the Mean Green. The team definitely has the players that can make it happen this year. I am super excited and ready for the season to Kick-off. Hope to see you at the Kick-Off Cookout Saturday!

GO MEAN GREEN...welcome aboard Mr. Mosley!

Edited by KRAM1

WOW, I simply cannot tell you how happy I am to have you on this board. Great to see the optimism from one of our players parents...you are not alone in that optimism among parents of players that I speak with by the way...AND, I definitely agree that this could very well be a turnaround season for the Mean Green. The team definitely has the players that can make it happen this year. I am super excited and ready fior the season to Kick-off. Hope to see you at the Kick-Off Cookout Saturday!

What he said :D

WOW, I simply cannot tell you how happy I am to have you on this board. Great to see the optimism from one of our players parents...you are not alone in that optimism among parents of players that I speak with by the way...AND, I definitely agree that this could very well be a turnaround season for the Mean Green. The team definitely has the players that can make it happen this year. I am super excited and ready for the season to Kick-off. Hope to see you at the Kick-Off Cookout Saturday!

Hate to miss the Kick-off this year, I'll be at the lake with the family celebrating my 25th wedding anniversary and Micahs birthday. Hope to see some of you at the games. Muncie will be the start of something great....

.AND, I definitely agree that this could very well be a turnaround season for the Mean Green.

Strong, definitive words. Lofty even.

I'd possibly consider maybe following you to hell and back.

Edited by Quoner