Do U Believe Tim Tebow

Virgin or not...

He is not only a great athlete on the field, he is a leader off the field, an honor student (3.77 GPA), and a selfless volunteer in the local and international community. If he wins a 3rd National Championship and/or a 2nd Heisman, I think this kid may be the greatest QB to ever play the game.

Virgin or not...

He is not only a great athlete on the field, he is a leader off the field, an honor student (3.77 GPA), and a selfless volunteer in the local and international community. If he wins a 3rd National Championship and/or a 2nd Heisman, I think this kid may be the greatest QB to ever play the game.

Thom , is that you ?

Virgin or not...

Spoken like a true Gator fan....

Regardless, who gives a F, seriously, let him live his own life, you dont have to have sex with girls to be a man....

Besides he's still a douche in my book, Now Colt Mccoy from Graham, Texas, now thats a role model.

That DB from OU was correct last year when he said that Tebow would be the 4-5 best qb in the big 12. everyone in the nation blows this guy. it kills me.

no - he was wrong. It's amazing what happens when a bunch of teams running the same stupid zone reads, draws and bubble screens have to face real defenses.

Tebow isn't God, but the Big 12 defenses were a joke last season and everyone's numbers inflated along with it. Even Jerrod Johnson threw for 21 TDs and nearly 2,500 yards last year for a crappy Aggie team without starting each game.