From The Rv Chat

shaft

[Comment From Mark Miller ]

Are there any special events planned for the Army game….such as The Golden Knights droppingin with the game ball, a march in by the Corps of Cadets, etc., etc. For me, this will be a very special games…as was the navy game a couple of years ago. Anything special in the planning stages?

I thought the NAVY Game was special because it proved Dodge can't win.

So you posted the question, but didn't post the answer? Instead you used it as an opportunity to bash the coach. You are so creative!

If you think a fly over can replace the worst coaching era in school year then I don't know what to say.

Me, I'm with-holding any support from the university until there is a coaching change.

If you think a fly over can replace the worst coaching era in school year then I don't know what to say.

Me, I'm with-holding any support from the university until there is a coaching change.

That was one of the most entertaining games games I had been to in a long, long time. Much more entertaining than games from the previous coaching administration, for sure.

Dodge is a complete disaster. The High School experiment has been a total failure.

I won't give a penny to the school until they bring in a real football coach. It doesn't matter how good of a job RV is doing to grow the program with Dodge at the helm. I refuse to support a losing effort.

Dodge is a complete disaster. The High School experiment has been a total failure.

I won't give a penny to the school until they bring in a real football coach. It doesn't matter how good of a job RV is doing to grow the program with Dodge at the helm. I refuse to support a losing effort.

fine then..,go away! if you dont want to support UNT football then dont...no skin off my nose.