Alternate Black Uniforms?

You mean something like this?

Picture2-2.png

Personally, I think it's great for fantasy/game play but I don't think I'd like it too much in reality.

Who's this new receiver, Abcdefgh? I don't see him on the roster. Is he another transfer? Will the NCAA give him a waiver and he can play this year? Are we getting help from his old coach in the appeal? Man, he could really give us a boost and open things up for Cam!.

You mean something like this?

Picture2-2.png

Personally, I think it's great for fantasy/game play but I don't think I'd like it too much in reality.

I was going to say heck NO until I saw your photos. The Logo on that helmet and sleeve really look sharp with that uni. I'd have to see a live version. Several schools (with $) have different helmet colors and coordinating uniforms. Maybe someday......

I was going to say heck NO until I saw your photos. The Logo on that helmet and sleeve really look sharp with that uni. I'd have to see a live version. Several schools (with $) have different helmet colors and coordinating uniforms. Maybe someday......

I know what you mean.

I hate Tech, but their black uni's look mean. I kind of like that look.

S O W stands for "son of stylized eagle."

No, no, no to black uniforms of any description, for any sport at a University nicknamed Mean Green.

Derrell Dickey's use of black uniforms was a slap in the face of every North Texas fan.

Glory to the Green. Glory to the white. Black is not mentioned.

Have you sent in money to help with the new stadium /

Have you joined the Mean Green Club ?

Have you bought Season tickets ?

It's up to us.

GO MEAN GREEN

Well, I've made a few changes. I'm sure some of you will hate them and some of you may love them. Regardless, I hope there is something to meet everyone's taste. Enjoy!

Picture4.pngPicture8.pngPicture7.png

Picture6.pngPicture1-4.png

Picture2-3.pngPicture3.png

Picture4-1.pngPicture5.png

Picture6-1.png

I like several of those. The black helmet with SOW is best, then with all black uni and green trim, or all green uni, or all white jersey with green pants...same helmet for all. Very sharp looking. We would be feared!! :D

Well, I've made a few changes. I'm sure some of you will hate them and some of you may love them. Regardless, I hope there is something to meet everyone's taste. Enjoy!

Picture4.pngPicture8.pngPicture7.png

Picture6.pngPicture1-4.png

Picture2-3.pngPicture3.png

Picture4-1.pngPicture5.png

Picture6-1.png

Count me in as liking the alternate look(s). Besides, we could say... gitcha some of that, Oregon Ducks. :whip:

No black, it is a gimic.

No Mean Green eagle claw logo on the helmet. Talk about high schoolish.

My preference, green helmet w/ white SOW logo, green/white jerseys, white pants with green, or double green, stripe down leg.