It's the White House Lawn, the people's lawn, not yours obama! Notice everything about this clown, which he looks more like every day, is either mine, my or his?

What kind of a jerk admits he doesn't have all the facts and then makes an accusation anyway? The Obamanation of Desolation!

I wasn't a fan of Bush and he didn't speak very well but he never made fun of handicap people, showed compassion for all people and certainly wasn't a racist like obama.

So will this clown called obama, send missles off before getting all the facts.

Thank God people are starting to see through this clown.

It's the White House Lawn, the people's lawn, not yours obama! Notice everything about this clown, which he looks more like every day, is either mine, my or his?

What kind of a jerk admits he doesn't have all the facts and then makes an accusation anyway? The Obamanation of Desolation!

I wasn't a fan of Bush and he didn't speak very well but he never made fun of handicap people, showed compassion for all people and certainly wasn't a racist like obama.

Is there a story or a source or maybe even a Sunday Morning cartoon to go along with this tyrade?

I understand what you're saying in your post, really, I do. But creating connections from that to firing off missiles without getting all the facts is a pretty long stretch that takes lots of poetic license. Besides, it's not like firing off missiles without getting all the facts has never happened before.

060315_iraq3rd_remember_tease.ss_h.jpg

Just a tip...you should either capitalize the "N", as in "ObamaNation", or perhaps hyphonate the words "Obama-Nation", "Obama-nation" or sumsuch...it will drive home your clever pun more effectivly.

Aside from that I think you've got crazy down cold...carry on.

Play him away, keyboard cat.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Edited by meangreendork

I understand what you're saying in your post, really, I do. But creating connections from that to firing off missiles without getting all the facts is a pretty long stretch that takes lots of poetic license. Besides, it's not like firing off missiles without getting all the facts has never happened before.

060315_iraq3rd_remember_tease.ss_h.jpg

Maybe you could enlighten those who are as clueless as I am then. Don't get me wrong, I think you played this about as well as anyone could.

Maybe you could enlighten those who are as clueless as I am then. Don't get me wrong, I think you played this about as well as anyone could.

I'll give it a whirl for ya.....

*Listen to Obama speak some time. It is full of "I"s, "Me"s and "Mine"s...so many that it is probably safe to say he is a classic megalomanic.

*Obama anointed himself as judge and jury with the setup question on the Gates affair. He singlehandedly turned a nothing story into a charged racial event. He did this even though he admitted he really didn't have the full details before he reached his own race-based conclusion. He's the President of the United States. His words and actions carry great weight. This demonstrated extremely poor judgment on his part. If he exercises poor judgment here, what else will be exercise poor judgment on?

*I believe this refers to the joke Obama made about Special Olympics on TV. Poor taste and poor judgment again.

*Obama has shown a history of rash statements and jumping to conclusions. Hopefully this trait does not surface again at the worst possible time.

*Most opinion polls on Obama's popularity and his presidency have been trending downward.

Keith

Wow. Once again another example of people making a huge deal over something that is absolutely nothing.

Andy Kaufman and Jerry Lawler made a ton of money doing exactly this. I'm just saying.

In that case:

SHUKE-D, I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!!! SUNDAY ! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

Two poster enters. One poster leaves!

Personally, I hope it's the Farrah Fawcett poster from the 70's.

I'll give it a whirl for ya.....

*Listen to Obama speak some time. It is full of "I"s, "Me"s and "Mine"s...so many that it is probably safe to say he is a classic megalomanic.

*Obama anointed himself as judge and jury with the setup question on the Gates affair. He singlehandedly turned a nothing story into a charged racial event. He did this even though he admitted he really didn't have the full details before he reached his own race-based conclusion. He's the President of the United States. His words and actions carry great weight. This demonstrated extremely poor judgment on his part. If he exercises poor judgment here, what else will be exercise poor judgment on?

*I believe this refers to the joke Obama made about Special Olympics on TV. Poor taste and poor judgment again.

*Obama has shown a history of rash statements and jumping to conclusions. Hopefully this trait does not surface again at the worst possible time.

*Most opinion polls on Obama's popularity and his presidency have been trending downward.

Keith

Yup! The performance of this administration reminds me about what you would get if your company suddenly appointed the mailroom clerk CEO the day before the annual stockholders meeting.

Rick