Ball State Watching Party

RETSO

Does anyone know where the Ball State watching party is going to be?

Pourhouse I assume...... but I heard UNT was thinking about setting up Big screens somewhere on campus.....

true or false...

anyone

anyone

anyone

Edited by RETSO

If you contact the folks at Pourhouse and bring a group that will "eat and drink" a bit during the game...my guess is that tey will reserve it for you without cost...Just my guess, but they support UNT Athletics...and they did not charge the Alumni Assoc. for use of the room for their recent Mixer. BUT, I would think they would like to know how many folks you would bring before they agree to the "no charge" thing. Of, course...you must know, I cannot speak for the management...I am just talking about how great they have been to us in the past.

GO MEAN GREEN!!!!

If you contact the folks at Pourhouse and bring a group that will "eat and drink" a bit during the game...my guess is that tey will reserve it for you without cost...Just my guess, but they support UNT Athletics...and they did not charge the Alumni Assoc. for use of the room for their recent Mixer. BUT, I would think they would like to know how many folks you would bring before they agree to the "no charge" thing. Of, course...you must know, I cannot speak for the management...I am just talking about how great they have been to us in the past.

GO MEAN GREEN!!!!

The room will be more in demand on Thursday nights during football season. The main competition that night will be from the following TV games:

Thursday, September 3rd

South Carolina at North Carolina State 6:00 p.m. ESPN (HD)

Western Illinois at Sam Houston State 6:00 p.m. SLCTV

North Texas at Ball State 6:30 p.m. ESPNU

DII: Central Washington at Minnesota Duluth 7:00 p.m. CBSC

Eastern Kentucky at Indiana 7:00 p.m. BTN (HD)

Utah State at Utah 8:00 p.m. Mtn.

Oregon at Boise State 9:15 p.m. ESPN (HD)

Games that haven't been scheduled for nationally available networks so far.

Coastal Carolina at Kent State 6:00 p.m. TBA

North Dakota State at Iowa State 7:00 p.m. TBA

Troy at Bowling Green 6:00 p.m. TBA

Villanova at Temple 6:00 p.m. TBA