Why Can't Todge Do This Stuff?

emmitt01

Because he has too much class, that's why.

Rick

I don't know about that. Dodge really only has one reporter following him and I saw him go off on him in the parking lot of Pourhouse one night. If we were a bigger college there would have been cameras all over the place and it too would of wound up youtube & sportscenter. Dodge does have class , but every human has that boiling point when pushed.

Edited by NT03

I don't know about that. Dodge really only has one reporter following him and I saw him go off on him in the parking lot of Pourhouse one night. If we were a bigger college there would have been cameras all over the place and it too would of wound up youtube & sportscenter. Dodge does have class , but every human has that boiling point when pushed.

it will probably be tested this year.

I'd glady trade some class for some Corky Nelson-like passion and/or anger.

Every year that passes I become a little more impressed with how much Corky did with so little resources. Of course assistants like Mills & Shanklin helped as well, but I never saw one of his teams go into a game thinking that they could not compete. It's been more than a decade since our players had that attitude. Even in those now long past N.O. Bowl years DD told them OOC games were just for $$$$ and reps for conference. Even the best of those teams were not competitive in OOC.

Every year that passes I become a little more impressed with how much Corky did with so little resources. Of course assistants like Mills & Shanklin helped as well, but I never saw one of his teams go into a game thinking that they could not compete. It's been more than a decade since our players had that attitude. Even in those now long past N.O. Bowl years DD told them OOC games were just for $$$$ and reps for conference. Even the best of those teams were not competitive in OOC.

Yes, Corky and Fry both could calmly motivate players and fans and make them feel like they could compete with anyone, and they did.

Yes, Corky and Fry both could calmly motivate players and fans and make them feel like they could compete with anyone, and they did.

As the Corkster used to say "I Hear Ya!"

Because he has too much class, that's why.

Rick

Oh Ricky, come on now. Senior football parents, who you "chatted' with last season, were just like these coaches, and you were right there with them.

You were right their with the Meagers and the Chad Roses knocking the crap out of our program and our staff.

Come on Rick, is class defined when your on tv or when you off camera?