How Will The Season Start In 09 ?

NT03

Since the first game is on the road against a respectable team, I think that could be a recipe for disaster with a redshirt freshman QB. With two or three turnovers I think this one ends up around 10-38.

Ohio U is a team that is expecting an improvement this year. They are well-coached and usually have a sound defense. Since it's at home and they're not typically a high scoring team, I think it may be close but still not a win...17-27.

That really is funny...but I did vote that UNT will start the season 2-0. You know, good things are happening for UNT football these days. Until Dodge and Company prove to me that 2009 will not be a turnaround year I am going with a 2-0 start to the season. (I just wanted to frame the cooment in a way some of our less positive "fans" could understand it... :lol: )

That really is funny...but I did vote that UNT will start the season 2-0. You know, good things are happening for UNT football these days. Until Dodge and Company prove to me that 2009 will not be a turnaround year I am going with a 2-0 start to the season. (I just wanted to frame the cooment in a way some of our less positive "fans" could understand it... :lol: )

You know, I think positive is the way to go. I think until this team proves me wrong, we will go 11-1 with a very close loss to Bama. In fact, it probably will be a last second field goal for bama that will win the game. We will all look back on the last two years and say it was all worth it, and wonder how we are so lucky to have snagged a coach like we did. We will be serving the best steaks possible at our tailgates in celebration.

You know, I think positive is the way to go. I think until this team proves me wrong, we will go 11-1 with a very close loss to Bama. In fact, it probably will be a last second field goal for bama that will win the game. We will all look back on the last two years and say it was all worth it, and wonder how we are so lucky to have snagged a coach like we did. We will be serving the best steaks possible at our tailgates in celebration.

Now, that's the way to think! Glad you woke up and joied the "Positive Force". :lol:

Actually, if we go 11-1 this year, with the sole loss to bama, we will be undefeated this year in three years!!!!

Trying this joke again to see if anyone gets it (never a good idea.)

Edited by UNT90