Just check the numbers from the BLS. The latest are in my signature.

No surprise there, the fun part is if Bush had said it he would have been shredded for days in the press, and now with Obama the press is running up to him fighting in line to see who can give him the best BJ.

They are just taking a well-worn page out of the environmentalist's play book.

If temperatures go up, it's obviously proof of global warming....oh why, why didn't anyone listen to us? We told you this would happen.

If temperatures go down, it's either once again proof of global warming (which is strangely odd, but it is the cause of just about everything these days) or it is because the actions the environmentalists have been pushing for are finally working. Thank goodness we took the necessary and decisive steps when we did. If we didn't the world would be a hotter (or colder) place. Phew, that was close!

See, all bases covered. It's impossible to be wrong. Actually, we should all just check back in about 10,000 years and see what's up.

Keith

And the sheep just keep falling in line and falling for the "smoke and mirrors" Obama gives them. Baaaaaaaaaa Bush would have been BLASTED for this in the press! Why not Obama??? Do tell...Baaaaaaaaaaaa

Guest JohnDenver

Bush was not blasted for the first couple of years. He was given a chance, and a fair one at that.

Bush's administration changed what counted as "new jobs", to drive up numbers and no one cared or called them on it.

This is fair game. If Obama is failing like you all are saying (bunch of Chicken Littles here), then he will get called on it soon enough.

Bush was not blasted for the first couple of years. He was given a chance, and a fair one at that.

Bush's administration changed what counted as "new jobs", to drive up numbers and no one cared or called them on it.

This is fair game. If Obama is failing like you all are saying (bunch of Chicken Littles here), then he will get called on it soon enough.

Bush sure the Heck was blasted....from the start of his administration. The Dems and their co-horts in the press were on Bush from the start...because they thought he stole the 2000 election. The Presidential honeymoon that Bush did get....was for a few months after 9/11

Then it was back to beating him up on a daily basis.

And if you don't like us Chicken Littles here.....you can always ban us. That would be the typical liberal thing to do.

Guest JohnDenver

Bush sure the Heck was blasted....from the start of his administration. The Dems and their co-horts in the press were on Bush from the start...because they thought he stole the 2000 election. The Presidential honeymoon that Bush did get....was for a few months after 9/11

Then it was back to beating him up on a daily basis.

And if you don't like us Chicken Littles here.....you can always ban us. That would be the typical liberal thing to do.

Wow, such hostility.

Maybe I will start banning everyone I don't agree with. It will be about four of us on the board in a utopia of non-dissent!!one!eleventy11 Won't that be great?

Wow, such hostility.

Maybe I will start banning everyone I don't agree with. It will be about four of us on the board in a utopia of non-dissent!!one!eleventy11 Won't that be great?

Then I could finally post my pictures of the co-op's monthly nude smoke-out / fish fry. That would be great.

Wow, such hostility.

I hear that works.

• Downvote 1