Which Helmet Sticker Would Best Motivate Our Players?

gangrene

Can we add some choices. I like the first one, but none of them are my first choice.

I agree. These choices are generic and way too limited. Furthermore, they have no deeper meaning or story to tell. So, I was thinking of what we could do that might add a little mystique, or at least a little interest regarding our chosen team name.

THE EAGLE

In stories and legends the eagle was referred to as the Thunderbird. The eagle had great powers of vision, soared to great heights and had great strength and courage. Black-tipped eagle feathers were prized possessions. Eagle feathers were used for ceremonies and given as rewards for acts of bravery. The bones of the wings were made into whistles. Eagle talons were believed to be good luck charms.

A bunch of eagle eyes all over a helmet would be creepy and the Eagle Talon is a car. So, the thing I came up with was an eagle feather, maybe similar to this, but hung/pasted upside down.

Feather_BEW.jpg