Sun Belt & Regional Television Partners Strike Deal

Guest GrayEagleOne

Can anyone explain exactly what that means to North Texas? Do we get more revenue? Will we be able to see any of these added games? Will it change the scheduling?

It'd be neat if Wright Waters ever considered UNT and the state of Texas....when doing one of these regional TV deals.

I don't know of anyone who gets either of those two networks. And I have the entire DirecTV sports package....and as far as I can tell...I don't get them.

Oh well as long as someone in Thibodeaux, Louisiana can see our games. After all, they are our nation's 127,323rd largest TV market (just a guess, btw).

All told CSS and CST aired a total of 27 events during the past year.

So next year, we're going up to 45 events that none of us can watch.

Mean Green Sports streaming video of road games may not be the best quality, but at least you can see them. Several good broadcasts last year( WKU in FB; Denver and ASU BB among others).