Your Favorite Will Ferrell

Easiest question ever.

I think he was best in Wedding Crashers , but Old School would get my vote by a hair over Anchorman.

I really thought Semi Pro sucked when I 1st saw it , but the more I watch it the more I like it. It's got some funny ass quotes

Edited by NT03

Sadly, he's just a one-trick pony outside of these two movies and he's about to end up in the same place that Mike Meyers is in - typecast/overdone funny.

I don't think he is a one trick pony in the mold of Mike Myers...yet he keeps taking those roles. The man is funny...and Stranger than Fiction proved he can act. I think the best thing for him and the smart movie-goer who doesn't want him to be Ricky Bobby/Ron Burgendy/Elf over and over again, would be for him to disappear for a year or two and then pop up in Wes Anderson / Coen Brother / Charlie Kaufman flick in a supporting role.

Old School, then Stranger Than Fiction.

Old School was his funniest role, Stranger Than Fiction is his best. Sadly, he's just a one-trick pony outside of these two movies and he's about to end up in the same place that Mike Meyers is in - typecast/overdone funny.

I wouldn't mind being in that place.