Athletic Fee Passes Legislature!

UNTflyer

On one hand, I'd like to open the stadium with a win. A caged hunt if you wish to call it that. On the other hand, I'd like to have a lot of friendly and not-so friendly bottoms in the stands. I guess the best solution would be to beat a good team that travels well.

Go MEAN GREEN

Vote in House:

RV# 749Unofficial Totals: 149 Yeas, 0 Nays, 1 Present, not voting

The fear that the legislature would attempt to hold us back was really unfounded.

Is Obama in the Texas Legislature now? Sorry, even some of us Democrats can't resist throwing a little attempt at humor into the mix.

Guest GrayEagleOne

You would not believe the alumni that K-St has in the DFW area. I wish someone could find a #. I so hope this is true because it makes sense, it would be a sell out for sure and we should expect the biggest crowd ever for a UNT home game.

It depends on your definition of a "home" game. The home game attendance record is 45,923 set at Texas Stadium against Texas A&M. You're no doubt correct for a game played in Denton. The record there is 29,437 against Baylor and I would expect that to be broken.

K-State would be great to open the new stadium, but I am sort of with greenjoe here...I would really like to open the stadium with a win...OK, so that means UNT just beats K-State to open the stadium. Now, that, Mean Green fans is what dreams are made of...right there! BEAT K-STATE...BEAT K-STATE!!!!! In 2011 that is...in the NEW STADIUM. DONE DEAL! GO MEAN GREEN!