Is It Me Or Does Heroes Suck Now?

I mean I liked the show the first year and now I am confused and tried of it. Has it out twisted itself?

Am I the only one watching this Dribble? I have been very disappointed this year and lost in the plot?subplots? What happened to all the side guys they had who is plotting on who? Did I miss something? The cheerleader doesn't seem as hot. I feel tainted.

I think this is getting scratched of my DVR.

Am I alone or does Heroes really suck now? Maybe it always did and I am just figuring it out or maybe it was the writers strike.

As an FYI, some of the writers left the show after season one. Most notably was the guy who created Pushing Daises. After that show was cancelled, he returnded to Heroes for the last four episodes of this season. If you watched the end of the season, they did start to make a turn back to form. Maybe next season will right the ship. It has lacked a lot the last two seasons, but there is hope.

its a shit f'n sandwhich

And everyone has to take a bit.