I know you're not mocking her. I just love the opportunity to play on her iconic status in Frisco. She precedes the fancy stadiums, the mall, the IKEA, the big box chain feeding troughs, et al. She's just a simple woman in a makeshift wood shack who serves one helluva shaved ice. I suggest the strawberry shortcake. Strawberry and vanilla syrup with real cream.

..don't forget the Babe's/Frisco Heritage Museum combo platter, 47 mattress stores, or the "Little Heiress" spawning Shops at Starwood (though I support the Petra taco and brunch at Bonnie Ruth's..)... SCL predated all of 'em. She's am absolute phenomenon without any intention of being so, and literally the sweetest human being you can concieve of. Frisco will be a lesser place when she leaves it.

Sno Cone Sovereignty.... discuss.

..don't forget the Babe's/Frisco Heritage Museum combo platter, 47 mattress stores, or the "Little Heiress" spawning Shops at Starwood (though I support the Petra taco and brunch at Bonnie Ruth's..)... SCL predated all of 'em. She's am absolute phenomenon without any intention of being so, and literally the sweetest human being you can concieve of. Frisco will be a lesser place when she leaves it.

Sno Cone Sovereignty.... discuss.

This is the best hijack I have ever witnessed. I think CaribbeanGreen is actually The Tasty Greek.

This is the best hijack I have ever witnessed. I think CaribbeanGreen is actually The Tasty Greek.

Have you ever seen us in the same place at once? Have you ever seen us nude?

Seriously though, Can you invade a sovereign sno cone, even if it's denied access to UN weapons inspectors or if it's really stinkin' delicious?