Vito Has Officially Lost It!

DeepGreen

And, Mean Green Nation, the "good news" just keeps coming! Oh, ye of little faith, take heed. Good things are indeed happening at UNT. Just so everyone will know...a snap WAS rtaken from under center yesterday at the GMG.Com Bowl...AND, I MISSED IT! Just goes to show, when the "athletes" are on the field at Fouts...anything can happen!

GO MEAN GREEN!!!!

As much as I'd like to mock the atrociously bad attempt at mimicked poetry by someone who supposedly studied writing in school, I instead must say, "Holy crap! Someone took a snap under center!?!?!?!?"

NO $#@t! What the .... First students Vote FOR the athletic fee, then a tight end, now this! What's our world coming to?

As much as I'd like to mock the atrociously bad attempt at mimicked poetry by someone who supposedly studied writing in school, I instead must say, "Holy crap! Someone took a snap under center!?!?!?!?"

I guess when you have been told you have to win a certain amount of games in the next season to come back for a fourth year, you pull out all of the stops.

You who believe this are the ones who have " lost it ". Dodge found out that Nick Saban and Frank Solich were peeping in on practice and in order to throw them off he drew up this play from under center in the dirt. It's all a decoy , we will never see it in a actual game

You who believe this are the ones who have " lost it ". Dodge found out that Nick Saban and Frank Solich were peeping in on practice and in order to throw them off he drew up this play from under center in the dirt. It's all a decoy , we will never see it in a actual game

I'm kind of neutral on how to take this, but have considered a couple of possibilities other than plans for a North Texas qb under center:

1. What you said.

2. The offense needs to provide the defense some practice against it, since more Sun Belt schools, including Troy and WKU are reported to be incorporating it.

Even considering the above possibilities, I see the practice under center as a good thing. Even if it is intended as deception, deception is a good thing, and it provides some potential for using it; you don't want to try it for the first time in a game situation.

Solich would have had to sober up to have noticed.