Gmg Offical Rosters

First let me say thank you for the patience while we put this together. Below are the official rosters.

If you are playing and bringing additional people, please pm me. Its encouraged and in no way an issue. Just trying to get a headcount

If you want to play and haven't told us, you have 2 obstacles. I must know by 5pm tomorrow and you must bring another player to keep things balanced.

Anyway, good luck to the Green Team, they will need it

White Team

Nightmare

Emmitt

ramonearchie

forevereagle

greengoblin

mrsgreengoblin

untplaymaker

rudy

unt88

pourhouse

Green Team

Stebo

radiogreen

UNT_92_Fan

bstonsprtsfan

kingdl

elvis

hickoryhouse

trachingtodd

zeke

harry

emily

Edited by Green Nightmare

seriously????? you think the green team needs help???? wow....you're jaded as to the talent of your team!

HAHAHAHHA.....GREEN RULES.....IT'S GOING TO BE A ROMPERSTOMPER OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!!!!!!

As I was getting all excited about the sheer dominance the Green Team would have over the sad and yet puny White Team at work. My fun was abruptly brought to an end. One of my employees is getting married Saturday, I know I am sorry for being a Guy and not following wedding dates well, after several date changes and more, I thought the wedding was still on Good Friday, but instead it is now this Saturday. I figure I can get out by 2:00 - 2:30 but I doubt I will be able to make the game in a timely fashion the wedding is near Terrell.

My apologies I was looking forward to this game as much as I do every year.

GO Green Team!!

Where is FFR he should be in this! If you can not find be a sub please give me an address to send my $20.00.

Wait, I am on Emmitt's team, does that mean I lose? I havn't done that in a GMG bowl. I think Emmitt's luck is turning for the better.

i believe there were people on his team last year that had never lost.....