Ohhh...this is fun:

Marcus, a black man, pulls up a seat at a local diner and orders a grilled ham and cheese.

2009 - He eats his sandwich, perhaps with a cold coke (fine...grape soda).

1959 - The owner of the diner calls the local sherriff, then goes to get his shotgun and forces Marcus back outside...here Marcus runs into 3 mustacheod local police officers and their hungry German Sheppards and swinging nightsticks...Marcus doesn't remember the next 20 minutes but wakes up naked in an unfamilier wooded area.

Who else wants to build on this?

Jane, an unmarried 22-year old woman, gets pregnant.

2009: Jane chooses to have an abortion and goes back to work after two days "sick" leave.

1959: Jane is ostracized by her hometown and co-workers. She is fired. Her parents disown her. She goes to Kansas to spend the summer with her aunt, gives birth alone, is forced to give the baby up for adoption because she can't afford to keep it. The child grows up an unwanted orphan.

ROFL. Loved this one:

Scenario 6:

Pedro fails high school English.

1959 - Pedro goes to summer school, passes English and goes to college.

2009 - Pedro's cause is taken up by state. Newspaper articles appear nationally explaining that teaching English as a requirement for graduation is racist. ACLU files class action lawsuit against the state school system and Pedro's English teacher. English is then banned from core curriculum. Pedro is given his diploma anyway but ends up mowing lawns for a living because he cannot speak English.

Johnny, your typical Denton Denizon, decides to head over to Fouts Field to catch a college football game.

1959 -- Johnny watches coach Odus Mitchell lead the North Texas State Eagles to the Missouri Valley Conference Championship and an appearance in the 1959 Sun Bowl. Johnny heads to the square to celebrate with some ice cream and soda.

2009 -- Johnny aspires to watch the North Texas Mean Green lose by less than 45 points and be "competitive". He hopes for all of 3 wins on the year, and thanks the good Lord for coolers in the parking lot.

Jane, an unmarried 22-year old woman, gets pregnant.

2009: Jane chooses to have an abortion and goes back to work after two days "sick" leave.

1959: Jane is ostracized by her hometown and co-workers. She is fired. Her parents disown her. She goes to Kansas to spend the summer with her aunt, gives birth alone, is forced to give the baby up for adoption because she can't afford to keep it. The child grows up an unwanted orphan.

Are you presenting the modern alternative as a good thing?

Population control. Resource conservation. Sport.

Obviously you can't answer the question if you can only resort to dark "humor."

The fact that Jane now has a choice..? Yes.

A "choice"? So will it be better if in the future I can have the "choice" to kill my son who gets bad grades? Or my father who puts a drain on my time and savings while he is in the nursing home? There are some "choices" which simply are never acceptable to make--I submit to you that murder is one of them.

Yup...I'd say its about time now...lemmie work in a Nazi reference and then lock this puppy up.

Still avoiding the question? I'll ask again.

How is murdering children a good thing?

I find it funny that you want to help lock this down when you're the one that sent the "conversation" in this direction.

I find it funny that you want to help lock this down when you're the one that sent the "conversation" in this direction.

What does murdering children have to do with abortion?

Fine...if you're really wanting to engage in a futile debate in which both of us already have our minds made up, I'm a bit bored at work and I'll indulge your piety.

It's not. However, thankfully we were discussing abortion and not murder. I understand that you don't delineate between the two, however I, the United States and in some capacity all but 3 world nations do recognize the difference. I believe that abortion deals with the rights of the woman...and then secondarily the man, rather than the fetus.

Actually, I sent the conversation in the direction of race...Flyer opened the abortion can.

What does murdering children have to do with abortion?

When one aborts a child, he murders that child, regardless of where the child resides.

Was the child alive before the "abortion"? Yes. Is the child alive after the abortion? No. Did the child do anything to deserve capital punishment? No.

An abortion is the murder of an innocent child.

When one aborts a child, he murders that child, regardless of where the child resides.

Was the child alive before the "abortion"? Yes. Is the child alive after the abortion? No. Did the child do anything to deserve capital punishment? No.

An abortion is the murder of an innocent child.

Well you've convinced me. I didn't realize it could be put in such simplistic terms.

It is really that simple. Unfortunately, we have numerous groups in our society who are very adept at the cultural smokescreen.

Are you for capital punishment?

I'm not sure what rabbit you're fixing to chase, but my response above should indicate pretty clearly where I stand on that.

It's a simple question. What is your stance on capitail punishment? What are You afraid of?

It's a simple question. What is your stance on capitail punishment? What are You afraid of?

Again, my answer to your question is pretty obvious above--I thought someone with a 200 IQ would be able to see that, but I guess I was wrong.

I believe that someone can commit a crime that is deserving of the death penalty.

Again, my answer to your question is pretty obvious above--I thought someone with a 200 IQ would be able to see that, but I guess I was wrong.

I believe that someone can commit a crime that is deserving of the death penalty.

So how is one life more important than another in your conservative thinking.