Details Of Dawson's Death

Brett Vito

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of violence (even murder) occurs over issues that most of us think is totally illogical.

Like someone wanting a pair of sneakers. It doesnt matter how much of any drug is being sold. Some just get greedy and want the narcotic and the money.

Regardless, terrible story and its sad to see someone lose their life, especially whey they have such a future. And the kid that killed him (18?) could very well get charged with Capital Murder.

Just goes to show that one mistake in judgement can have drastic consequences.

I hope all the geniuses I knew who sold pot and said there was "never any risk of violence" hear about this.

Ultimate life lesson, indeed. Crap news, but hopefully leading to some real "education" for those who need it.

Not necessarily. Some people drive from Denton to Plano to buy an ounce of weed because they know and trust the person selling it. There is an advantage from buying from a known source... you're less likely to get ripped off or busted.

Please, no personal history on this board :D

If you are dealing with a trusted source, you would go into a residence for added security. Many drug deals are done on parking lots because one or both parties are uncomfortable having the other party in their residence or being at the other person's residence. They fell things are less likely to go wrong if the deal is oone in a public place. It would be highly uncommon for this to be a small drug deal.

Someone remind me again, what kind of car was Dawson driving at the time? I think it was a little out of the price range for a college senior, but I cant remember.

Edited by UNT90