Spring Game Tailgate

UNTflyer

I too am curious to see the new stadium designs which I assume are very close to what will actually be built. I want to see the MGC section with molded seatbacks, armrests, and cupholders! :D

The administration is still handcuffed by the student fee bill in the Legislature as to when any dirt can be turned. Until it passes everything is just a guess based on current construction prices and projected timelines.

Edited by NT80

This is what is so concerning to me. If I understand those who seem to know what is going on saturday, our leadership has decided that the SPRING game of a team that has gone a whopping 3-21 over the last 2 seasons is the best time to do this? Will there more than 2000 people at this thing saturday?

Personally, I think this is a great time to present this. You have people coming to the Spring Game, when hope springs eternal, where they can create a family event around the Spring Game, like many have requested, nad where you can renew season tickets, join the MGC, etc... How many would show up without the added attraction of the Spring Game coming off of "a whopping 3-21 over the last 2 seasons?" Should they unveil the plans in the fall with the threat of another losing season, or unveil the plans now while people are excited about next year?

Personally, I think this is a great time to present this. You have people coming to the Spring Game, when hope springs eternal, where they can create a family event around the Spring Game, like many have requested, nad where you can renew season tickets, join the MGC, etc... How many would show up without the added attraction of the Spring Game coming off of "a whopping 3-21 over the last 2 seasons?" Should they unveil the plans in the fall with the threat of another losing season, or unveil the plans now while people are excited about next year?

Why not do it at the first round playoff game for the Sun Belt tourney where you KNOW excitement is up and that there will be 3000+ in attendance?

I agree with the Lifer on "when hope springs eternal" and tomorrow is the best time to do this.