STADIUM TAILGATE PARTY

BELIEVE IT!

Saturday, April 4th

Blue lot at Fouts Field at 1 pm

Spring Game kickoff 3 pm

FREE EVENT!

Join University President Dr. Gretchen Bataille,

Director of Athletics Rick Villarreal, and others to discuss

aspects of this monumental construction project and how you can get involved.

See Conceptual Renderings

GET YOUR 2009 FOOTBALL SEASON TICKETS

Don’t miss your chance to enjoy the friendly, festive

atmosphere as the Mean Green will host 6 home

games at Fouts Field for the first time since 1993.

The Mean Green will host Army and Ohio in addition

to four Sun Belt Conference opponents.

To purchase your 2009 Season Tickets, call the North Texas Ticket Office at

940-565-2527

Or visit

MeanGreenSports.com

This really is something special for the Athletic Dept this is actually the first time in a long time they have reached out towards the fans. Kudos to them....

Also major Kudos for finally getting us six home games and no killer game the day after thanksgiving.... Thank God..... Now let's win some games... :D

Edited by UNT_playmaker

This is very good news indeed...and, me, I will be in Pensacola, Florida at our son'r "graduation" from Naval Flight Surgey School. Mom gets to pin his wings on and all that. Think I had a prayer of saying, "but, honey, it's the spring game weekend and on top of that they are holding a tailgate party to talk about the new stadium"!!!!! Only if I wanted to sleep on the couch for the rest of my natural life...OK, so I will be as proud as Mom, but, could someone send me text messages about the day/game, etc. while I am gone???? :lol:

But, I will be back for the more important game a week later...The GMG.Com bowl, of course!

GO MEAN GREEN!!!

Though I'd assume you'll probably do it anyway...I have a request for those who are in town.

As things develop (groundbreaking, construction, etc), could you post pics of the stadium progress? I hate that I'll be missing one of the coolest physical developments on campus and would love to live vicariously through your photos until such a time as we can come back for some games (i.e. when the kids are older, vacation, etc).

Though I'd assume you'll probably do it anyway...I have a request for those who are in town.

As things develop (groundbreaking, construction, etc), could you post pics of the stadium progress? I hate that I'll be missing one of the coolest physical developments on campus and would love to live vicariously through your photos until such a time as we can come back for some games (i.e. when the kids are older, vacation, etc).

It would be great if a cam was put up to follow the progress.