Brock Stickler

OldTimer

This is not footbal but involves a NT Sr. FB player...The UNT Athletic web site had an article on the track team at a TCU invitational track meet. Brock competed for his first time in an track meet finished 2nd in the men's discus throw with a heave of 171.07...This makes him reginally qualified to advance.

This first throw ranks him in fourth place all time I gather in NT track records.

Brock is a flat out great guy. He would have made someone a hell of a TE. He was in the wrong position in this offense.

I admired Brock mostly for sticking up for player who was screwed last season by wearing his bandana.

Stick your a great guy and the strongest son of gun I have ever seen pound for pound. If ever you saw in the weight room you would have all been amazed.