Gmg Bowl Status

OK we have 21 "players" in the game as of today.

Stebo is going to captain the green team and unless someone steps up I will take the white team.

If you are playing in the game and are bringing some guests to watch please let me know.

Or if you are not playing but want to attend let me know as well.

Still tracking down a ref and some donated items.

Does anyone have an in at the Athletic Office and willing to pursue getting something donated?

OK we have 21 "players" in the game as of today.

Stebo is going to captain the green team and unless someone steps up I will take the white team.

If you are playing in the game and are bringing some guests to watch please let me know.

Or if you are not playing but want to attend let me know as well.

Still tracking down a ref and some donated items.

Does anyone have an in at the Athletic Office and willing to pursue getting something donated?

I believe SkidSTG who has played in at least three GMG Bowls plans to attend.

Stevo knows Billy as well.

Back to the Strike!

I believe SkidSTG who has played in at least three GMG Bowls plans to attend.

Stevo knows Billy as well.

Back to the Strike!

Hey dude, you cross that picket line one more time and we're gonna have ourselves some problems!!

Have you meet Big Tony and Joey yet????

No, you haven't.

Good, lets keep it that way, don't cross again

Dangit!!!! I too have now crossed the line, thanks

Seriously. In case there has been a misunderstanding, I'm not setting foot on the field. I'm happy to come down, cook some eats, and quaff some intoxicating elixir, but I ain't playing. I'll give you the $20/25 for a shirt, but I'm not playing. Riley will take a snap under center on 1st and 10 before I'll play another football game. Seriously. Don't draft me.

Hey dude, you cross that picket line one more time and we're gonna have ourselves some problems!!

Have you meet Big Tony and Joey yet????

No, you haven't.

Good, lets keep it that way, don't cross again

Dangit!!!! I too have now crossed the line, thanks

Haaaaa now, u talk'n to ME?

What you talk'n about here?......You realize of course I am Big Tony from the New York Barone family, Right?

And Local Brotherhood of Teamsters 767 member.

Did we have a draft? What are the teams?

Sorry for the lack of communication. My wife went into labor Monday and we had our son last night.

Haven't drafted just yet. This weekend sometime when stebo and I can coordinate it.

Still working with the Rec dept to get the officials for the game. $$ may be a stumbling block.

The graphic for the game is a home run and I am about to give it a thread.

Sorry for the lack of communication. My wife went into labor Monday and we had our son last night.

Haven't drafted just yet. This weekend sometime when stebo and I can coordinate it.

Still working with the Rec dept to get the officials for the game. $$ may be a stumbling block.

The graphic for the game is a home run and I am about to give it a thread.

Congratulations!!!!! :D

Well if the draft hasn't happened yet might I get in. I played last year was one of the ringers with Ramon.

Last time I had a chance to get on to the board there was a post that had cancelled the GMG Bowl. I had heard through the grapevine that it was back on so I came here today and sure enough I just hope it is not to late.

Brian