Wtf Is Going On With The Stars

Could they be more inconsistent, flat one night on fire the next. And simply dead at home.

I am watching the Stars/Blues game and it is killing me. Parish just got clobbered.

Edited by KingDL1

Probably DONE for the year! But, let's hope not. Interesting article about stagged fights in the NHL in today's DMN sports section. Looks like the NHL is closer to pro wrestling than anyone thought.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest GrayEagleOne

Age/injuries to key players caught up with them. Modano, Turco, Zubov should be in their last year and Morrow seems more susceptible to injury. They have a few good, young players but they need more; especially one at goalie.

No, unfortunately they will not make the playoffs. They have had just too many injuries and they are just flat tired. Even if they made the playoffs, and got one or two guys back, most of the team is just too tired at this point. Over half of their payroll is on the IR. The good news, some of their young players have stepped this year. Neal, Ribero and Eriksson have had great years. Unfortunately, some players, like Niskanin and Daley have had to carry so much of the load that they had to focus on performing and stepping up, that they havent been able to really concentrate on development. A few minor tweeks and fewer injuries, and this team is dangerous next year.

They'll squeeze in. If they were in the East nobody would even be worried about their little recent skid.

The better question is WTF is going on with Dancing with the Stars!?

Oops...sorry. Didn't quite make the squeeze. Too bad...Dallas pro sports could use a lift. Looks like the Mavs will "squeeze" in as an 8 seed...but, will probably bow out in the first round. Rangers probably done by mid-late May once again. Too bad...OK, yes, FC Dallas is 0-3 and not looking good on defense at all. Way too many balls getting over the top and through that should not...but, they did hire a HS coach, right? Just wanted to add that for all the Dodge bashers we have on this board. <_<

Rangers have already posted 7 runs on the returning AL Cy Young Award winner and, more importantly, Millwood has pitched into the 7th and allowed 0 runs.

Good things are happening for the Texas Rangers...at least today

GO RANGERS! :lol: The fact that Millwood has gone into the 7th is a sure sign that apocolypse is upon us!

GO RANGERS! :lol: The fact that Millwood has gone into the 7th is a sure sign that apocolypse is upon us!

Same Horse, different stick, huh Kram!

The true sign of the apocolypse is when an MLS soccer game out draws a mid-week MLB game when the city has both teams playing at home.

Same Horse, different stick, huh Kram!

The true sign of the apocolypse is when an MLS soccer game out draws a mid-week MLB game when the city has both teams playing at home.

And, what were the Rangers attendance numbers in late July and August for home games? I really don't know because a baseball game was on TV and I feel asleep! This really is too much fun. You just have to know what's coming next and from whom....yes, I do like to play this game! It was, however, good to see the Rangers win a game...an opening day game no less...1st opening day win in what, nine years I believe. Like I said apocolypse is upon us for sure with Millwood going that deep into the game. So, how many more starts before Millwood is on the DL? So, baseball fans, don't get too excited...there is always another game in a long string of some 162 games in the Rangers season...Rangers probably out of it by mid-late May...as usual. I do so hope not, as the professional sports scene in Dallas needs at least one of its teams to do something except come in well below expectations. What's with the Dallas pro teams these days?