Tv For Tonights Semi Final Game

ntsumgspe

Any DFW channel picking up the game ?

GO MEAN GREEN !!!

On ESPN+

A certain establishment in Lewisville is showing the game. BTW, did I mention how much I dig The Poorhouse and Central Grill in Denton, and The Fox and Hound near Corporate in Lewisville?

Fantastic places to meet, greet, and catch a game.

On ESPN+

A certain establishment in Lewisville is showing the game. BTW, did I mention how much I dig The Poorhouse and Central Grill in Denton, and The Fox and Hound near Corporate in Lewisville?

Fantastic places to meet, greet, and catch a game.

I really love the PourHouse... their non-smoking policy (both indoors and outdoors) and their non-subscription sports package and the emo-chick music over the speakers brings me back at least once or twice a year.

That Fox & Hound is cool, too. Did you hear that the game will be on ESPN Full Court, a subscription sports package? I wonder if there are any British-themed sports pubs in Denton county that permit smoking and has 40 televisions with access to every sports package?

Oh well, I'm sure it will all work out at 6:30 pm tonight.

I really love the PourHouse... their non-smoking policy (both indoors and outdoors) and their non-subscription sports package and the emo-chick music over the speakers brings me back at least once or twice a year.

Let's not turn this into an indictment of the Pourhouse for protecting a brand. They made a commitment to the site, the 1st business to do so. Advertising dollars are few and far between in the economy and especially for a start up. I think Harry and Co are just trying to give the people that help fund this place the best chance.

Edited by Green Nightmare

Let's not turn this into an indictment of the Pourhouse for protecting a brand. They made a commitment to the site, the 1st business to do so. Advertising dollars are few and far between in the economy and especially for a start up. I think Harry and Co are just trying to give the people that help fund this place the best chance.

Hey, I'm all for supporting our sponsors but they are not showing the game! It's more of an indictment of the reasons our Fox & Hound thread got deleted. Is Pourhouse really going to pull their money from the site because we all decided to go to a bar that is actually showing the game??

Hey, I'm all for supporting our sponsors but they are not showing the game! It's more of an indictment of the reasons our Fox & Hound thread got deleted. Is Pourhouse really going to pull their money from the site because we all decided to go to a bar that is actually showing the game??

I know. Sometime the logistics get lost in the shuffle, the cost for the Pourhouse vs a chain. But I see your point on the reasons. No they wouldn't pull it over that

Edited by Green Nightmare

That Fox & Hound is cool, too. Did you hear that the game will be on ESPN Full Court, a subscription sports package? I wonder if there are any British-themed sports pubs in Denton county that permit smoking and has 40 televisions with access to every sports package?

Oh well, I'm sure it will all work out at 6:30 pm tonight.

I realize that the UNT/WKU game is NOT being shown at the Fox and Hound tonight. Hypothetically speaking, if they were to show this game, and I am not saying that they are, would they have the audio playing too?

I realize that the UNT/WKU game is NOT being shown at the Fox and Hound tonight. Hypothetically speaking, if they were to show this game, and I am not saying that they are, would they have the audio playing too?

Each room is capable of having its own audio, so I am sure it will be available.