Friday's Observation Deck, Mailbag

Brett Vito

I realize I got to practice 30 minutes late, but i actually felt bad that they required the poor kickers to show up and hang out.

FYI..... none of the kickers on the roster throw very tight spirals during sessions of "catch."

That's Dodge's way of showing opponent's who spy that we don't have any fake field goal passes in the playbook when we really do :ph34r:

Tune would be fine, if he had to go in there. That's good news if you ask me, considering Riley Dodge's injury history. Yea, I know Riley has only been hurt twice, but there is a big difference between facing Colleyville Heritage and facing Alabama or Troy, and there is no denying Riley Dodge is a little on the small side for a Division 1 quarterback.

No one? Really?

By the way, I think Riley will be a damn fine Quarterback....... I really do

Who's "we"?

He must have a mouse in his pocket.

Anyone else a little concerned that our most productive receiver so far is a guy who is only 5'9?

Maybe that just means he's faster than our taller guys, and getting open. If we want to report height, don't we have a couple of tall tight ends? Bryant Seidle is one with experience; the true freshman, Fitzgerald, is tall, as I recall. Or, maybe, the coaching staff just decided to start reporting receivers' heights as less than they actually are, to make our opponents overconfident.