Practice Schedule Update

Brett Vito

So, Fouts it is...I understand this is to be an OPEN practice. I do hope that is correct as it would be a shame to have to try to sneak by the "gate guards" for an "open practice". I shall definitely find out this afternoon. See you at Fouts. I understand practice starts at 3:30pm...with or without the "sneaking around" stuff. :rolleyes:

UPDATE...UPDATE....VITO says the practice is at Fouts, but it is CLOSED!!!!!! Darn, I swear I read somewhere that a Friday practice at Fouts was to be open. BUT, according to the esteemd Mr. Vito...PRACTICE WILL BE CLOSED TODAY! That's Friday, march 6th.

Sorry if I got folks all excited...but, being excited about UNT football is not all that bad, right????

:angry::angry:<_<<_< Sorry, I have no clue how to do "big blinking fonts". So, I assume I won't see you at Fouts...me, I may try the "sneaking in thing" anyway. Will it work if I use my Captain Kirk invisible space suit?

UPDATE...UPDATE....VITO says the practice is at Fouts, but it is CLOSED!!!!!! Darn, I swear I read somewhere that a Friday practice at Fouts was to be open. BUT, according to the esteemd Mr. Vito...PRACTICE WILL BE CLOSED TODAY! That's Friday, march 6th.

Sorry if I got folks all excited...but, being excited about UNT football is not all that bad, right????

:angry::angry:<_<<_< Sorry, I have no clue how to do "big blinking fonts". So, I assume I won't see you at Fouts...me, I may try the "sneaking in thing" anyway. Will it work if I use my Captain Kirk invisible space suit?

F Me F me!!!!

I for once get home early on a friday and I've been waiting for this ALL DAY... now , now this !!!!