Roll Call And What Will The Attendence Be ?

calvin

If we get something like 3060 people we'll average 3K for the season. Considering we had no huge draw like Oklahoma State this year to boost our average(which was about 3200 last campaign COUNTING that game which had over 6700), that is pretty good IMHO. Baby steps, baby steps.

I'm in! Trying to get the boss to go with me, too.

I am in, but no look convincing Tony, Angela or Mona. Gay Jonathan wants to go, but I'll let him find another ride.

So, I was there to witness the win...a couple of the best dunks by Odufawa and McCoy I have seen all year...nice win...sloppy down the stretch, but a win is a win, and it's off the Hot Springs! Way to go.

BUT, was anyone else as disappointed as I was in the turnout for the game? I thought it was really low for the game..student turnout was terrible as was townie, faculty/staff, etc., etc. Too bad...should have had at least 5,000 for this one.

Congrats to the men and the women on their wins. Too bad YOUR student body and alums do not appreciate you enough to actually show up for this game!

THANKS so much to the students, fans, alums, faculty/staff who did show up. You guys rock!

ON to Hot Springs...GO MEAN GREEN!

BUT, was anyone else as disappointed as I was in the turnout for the game? I thought it was really low for the game..student turnout was terrible as was townie, faculty/staff, etc., etc. Too bad...should have had at least 5,000 for this one.

I think since there are just too few days to advertise properly. We actually has a great turnout compared to our league bretheren.

FAU @ North Texas 3116

FIU @ ULL 1186

ASU @ MT 1104

UNO @ USA 2228

ULM @ Denver 1097

Edited by CMJ

So, I was there to witness the win...a couple of the best dunks by Odufawa and McCoy I have seen all year...nice win...sloppy down the stretch, but a win is a win, and it's off the Hot Springs! Way to go.

Congrats to the men and the women on their wins. Too bad YOUR student body and alums do not appreciate you enough to actually show up for this game!

THANKS so much to the students, fans, alums, faculty/staff who did show up. You guys rock!

ON to Hot Springs...GO MEAN GREEN!

Student turnout was actually better than I expected. I saw several season ticket seats empty that usually aren't - but if this was a Saturday game, I think a lot of that would have been fixed too.

Having a 3K season average is nothing to sneeze at. Good things are happening!