Mavs/spurs

EagleD

Will this NBA game have a negative effect on the attendance of our playoff game? I would hope not, but it's a pretty big NBA rivalry. I can't make it to Denton, but I'll be listening to Dunham on the 'net, and watching Dirk on ESPN.

If anyone is really torn on which game to watch, just take a radio to the Pit.

PLEASE...don't let an NBA game deter you from being part of the crowd at the Super Pit. You did see what Oklahoma City did to the Mavs last night, right? Does anyone think the Mavs game will be anything but another loss? They are playing in San Antonio, right? Even if in Dallas, "who cares"? When it comes to a choice of watching the Mavs (under achievers that they are) on TV or the MEAN GREEN in person in a game where a win gets them to Hot Springs there should be no choice. If you can make it to the Super Pit, please make every effort to do so...BIG CROWD NEEDED. APPLY IN PERSON!

As EagleD said...take a radio, if you must, to the Super Pit...

GO MEAN GREEN!

PLEASE...don't let an NBA game deter you from being part of the crowd at the Super Pit. You did see what Oklahoma City did to the Mavs last night, right? Does anyone think the Mavs game will be anything but another loss? They are playing in San Antonio, right? Even if in Dallas, "who cares"? When it comes to a choice of watching the Mavs (under achievers that they are) on TV or the MEAN GREEN in person in a game where a win gets them to Hot Springs there should be no choice. If you can make it to the Super Pit, please make every effort to do so...BIG CROWD NEEDED. APPLY IN PERSON!

As EagleD said...take a radio, if you must, to the Super Pit...

GO MEAN GREEN!

The game is in Dallas or I wouldn't be as concerned.

Also, college sports, compared to pro sports, is far more entertaining, so PACK THE PIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless the Mavs are playing them NBA JAM style with Dirk, Jet, and Bass off the bench I'm just not very interested in the Sad Sac Mavs right now.

Don't worry - DFW Sports fans are known for always supporting a team through the ups and the downs. That's what makes them so great.

Don't worry - DFW Sports fans are known for always supporting a team through the ups and the downs. That's what makes them so great.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's why I'm a Spurs fan and have been since they were in the ABA!!!

Will this NBA game have a negative effect on the attendance of our playoff game? I would hope not, but it's a pretty big NBA rivalry. I can't make it to Denton, but I'll be listening to Dunham on the 'net, and watching Dirk on ESPN.

If anyone is really torn on which game to watch, just take a radio to the Pit.

Got Platnium seats for the MaVs / Spurs... but the HELL with them both , I'll be in Denton Wednesday night.