Now They've Gone Too Far

05252006.jpg

:lol: Per your cartoon, since last fall, Arctic ice has been expanding faster than at any time since satellite records became available in 1979. The ice cap is now only a fraction smaller than in 1980 -- when it was at its largest. Bottom line, the earth has been cooling for 10 years -- and they still want to make me use burlap butt-wipes! <_<

:lol: Per your cartoon, since last fall, Arctic ice has been expanding faster than at any time since satellite records became available in 1979. The ice cap is now only a fraction smaller than in 1980 -- when it was at its largest. Bottom line, the earth has been cooling for 10 years -- and they still want to make me use burlap butt-wipes! <_<

No kidding. One of these days the earth is going to just shake us off her back. She's been through a lot more than we can ever dish out, for sure.

image.png

People like to think that they are more significant than they really are. It gives their ego a inflated sense of importance and makes them feel better about themselves. For some people, it makes them feel more permanent, less vulnerable, if they feel that somehow they can change a major aspect of the world they live in by wiping their rear end with their hand. They have to feel that humans are destroying the Earth, therefore giving themselves (humans) more significance. Human nature.

I wonder, if you were to pole the real hard core in the enviromental wacko sector, what percentage would be practicing any type of accepted religion.

We are but a speck in the universe and have no control over what happens to this planet. Accept it already. A large asteroid has a gabazillion better chance of ending life on earth than global warming. We just had one over N. Texas 2 weeks ago. Where were the protests!! This can not be allowed to continue!!! Stop asteroids now!!!

Edited by UNT90

People like to think that they are more significant than they really are. It gives their ego a inflated sense of importance and makes them feel better about themselves. For some people, it makes them feel more permanent, less vulnerable, if they feel that somehow they can change a major aspect of the world they live in by wiping their rear end with their hand. They have to feel that humans are destroying the Earth, therefore giving themselves (humans) more significance. Human nature.

I wonder, if you were to pole the real hard core in the enviromental wacko sector, what percentage would be practicing any type of accepted religion.

We are but a speck in the universe and have no control over what happens to this planet. Accept it already. A large asteroid has a gabazillion better chance of ending life on earth than global warming. We just had one over N. Texas 2 weeks ago. Where were the protests!! This can not be allowed to continue!!! Stop asteroids now!!!

Thanks Dr Human McAnthrostein.

Trees are a renewable resource. And while they are growing they are sucking in all that nasty CO2 and emitting O2. Seems like a win-win situation if you ask me.

BTW, if we continue this crazy obsession with cutting down on CO2 would the trees and all the other green plants suffocate? What to do then? :lol::lol::lol::P

Keith

An asteroid came within 40 miles of the Earth last night!! It was 20 miles wide and would have hit in the Pacific Ocean! While this wouldn't have ended life on Earth, but it would have caused a huge Tsunami that would have killed millions. I am thinking that Ocean levels during this Tsunami would have risen far above any increase caused by global war.....oh wait, it's called climate change now, I forgot. Where is the outrage!! Where are the protests!!!

Being a human and needing to believe that I control everything around me, I feel that the carbon fiber that we are releasing into the atmosphere is attracting these meteorites toward Earth! Down with Carbon Fiber!! I now must make other humans feel bad and make them think....strike that, feel that only my anti-carbon fiber group has all the answers. Please, don't bother me with facts. I am on a mission!!!!!

Uh...the part about the asteroid is true. Imagine my suprise.

Edited by UNT90

An asteroid came within 40 miles of the Earth last night!! It was 20 miles wide and would have hit in the Pacific Ocean! While this wouldn't have ended life on Earth, but it would have caused a huge Tsunami that would have killed millions. I am thinking that Ocean levels during this Tsunami would have risen far above any increase caused by global war.....oh wait, it's called climate change now, I forgot. Where is the outrage!! Where are the protests!!!

Being a human and needing to believe that I control everything around me, I feel that the carbon fiber that we are releasing into the atmosphere is attracting these meteorites toward Earth! Down with Carbon Fiber!! I now must make other humans feel bad and make them think....strike that, feel that only my anti-carbon fiber group has all the answers. Please, don't bother me with facts. I am on a mission!!!!!

Uh...the part about the asteroid is true. Imagine my suprise.

Surprise Asteroid Makes Near-Miss of Earth

<a href="http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,503164,00.html" target="_blank">Surprise Asteroid Makes Near-Miss of Earth

</a>

200 feet....20 miles 40 miles...40,000 miles Don't distort this with facts!!! This will kill my agenda....uh....cause!!!!

Everyone just show up for the protest!!!!!!!!!!!

(I swear I knew nothing about this when I posted yesterday...I hope I have not angered the asteroid gods!!)

Edited by UNT90