I guess this means he can't race Ocho Cinco

--- Last season he was more like "zero-zero".... 4 TD's in 16 games. ... the same number of games that his team won. He had more than 60 yards ONE time. Whoopie.!!

There will always be folks who want to "excuse" illegal behavior or do the "well other people have done it too" dance as if that was some sort of legit "excuse". Grow up people...there are consequences for your actions. Phelps got caught. So, take what comes with that and move on. Stop making excuses for him. You may recall that this is the "second time" he has "asked" for people to forgive his "youthful" mistakes...Phelps is a great swimmer. He has made a couple of "mistakes" through his own stupid decisions, and he has and is paying the price. So be it. I would have thought this guy was a bit too smart to make this type of mistake TWICE. But, I guess not.

Stop trying to justify illegal behavior. If you don't agree with the drug laws, work to get them changed. As long as this stuff is illegal, don't touch it. If you do, and you get caught, pay the price! Good Grief.

Stop trying to justify illegal behavior. If you don't agree with the drug laws, work to get them changed. As long as this stuff is illegal, don't touch it. If you do, and you get caught, pay the price! Good Grief.

Please remember this statement the next time a professional Soccer player gets arrested for drug possession.