Pauli Latu

untlynchka

If he is the kid from Hebron - He signed with Texas State in San Marcus. They did a nice piece about him last night on CBS news. Lot's of good things to say about him Dodge should has gone after him. They say we will be a DB in college.

Wrong guy. Latu is a DT formerly of the Utah Utes. Rivals page

Assuming he remains uncommitted, do we still have an offer out to him? Someone posted that we have used all our scholarships.

Latu would be a great person to bring in as a greyshirt...he tore his knee up in his last game this season, so it's not certain if he could even play this upcoming season. I say bring him in and let him sit for a season till he is healty.

I don't think you can greyshirt him as a juco transfer. Also, greyshirts are not under scholarship. They have to pay their own way. I do, however, think he could qualify for a medical redshift if he is rehabbing.

I don't think you can greyshirt him as a juco transfer. Also, greyshirts are not under scholarship. They have to pay their own way. I do, however, think he could qualify for a medical redshift if he is rehabbing.

Grayshirt is pretty much a preferred walk on, it just mean pay your way for the first semester and then there is a ship waiting for you when available. If you red-shirt him he would still have to sign with us, which I don't think we have any ships left to offer. I think the best we could hope for would basically be a preferred walk-on.