Congratulations

mathman

Congratulations on the class. I was glad to see you guys finally get Atkinsin on the dotted line. I have been following the situation on here for the last week or so and to be honest thought he had changed his mind and was going to sign with W. Virginia. Looks like y'all got some help where you needed it ( defense ) and hopefully it will show on the field. Have a good year.

Mathman...thanks for the "congrts" on UNT's recruiting class. I have not seen what SMU has done, but will be interested to see what is siad in the papers and on the news. I am sure June Jones had a good class signed. It is too bad that UNT and SMU cannot seem to get their respective acts together enough to sign a contract to play each other (home/away series) each and every year...add TCU to that mix too. What a great Metroplex battle that would be. When the new UNT stadium is built maybe it can happen. Anyway, good luck to "your guys" and thanks for the kind words.

GO MEAN GREEN!

Mathman...thanks for the "congrts" on UNT's recruiting class. I have not seen what SMU has done, but will be interested to see what is siad in the papers and on the news. I am sure June Jones had a good class signed. It is too bad that UNT and SMU cannot seem to get their respective acts together enough to sign a contract to play each other (home/away series) each and every year...add TCU to that mix too. What a great Metroplex battle that would be. When the new UNT stadium is built maybe it can happen. Anyway, good luck to "your guys" and thanks for the kind words.

GO MEAN GREEN!

I agree completely. No reason the three schools shouldn't play each other every year. I don't think TCU would agree with that right now because they are beginning to think we are beneath them. They need to remember that things change over time and what goes around comes around. UNT is down right now and so are we but both schools are starting to committ to better programs. I know a lot of fans on here don't think Dodge is the man but I thought he was a good hire and still think he can get it done. Both schools have the same problem (defense) and it takes time to find the players to remedy that.