Schedule Magnet...

BIG DAWG

Who are they going to put on the schedule magnet this year??? Vizza gone...Fitz gone...we really don't have a face of the program.

Can they really use Dodge's mug again??? Use Riley before he has even thrown a pass in a game (at QB anyway)??? Who can you use to promote the team???

Just a thought???

The Dance team!

Can I use your thread for a gmgpoll ???

Canidates I would use so far......anymore suggestions ???? :

Todd and/or Riley Dodge

Cam

Tobe

Dance Team

What about a " throwback " magnet with Mean Joe and/or a Hayden Fry ????

Edited by NT03

Who are they going to put on the schedule magnet this year??? Vizza gone...Fitz gone...we really don't have a face of the program.

Can they really use Dodge's mug again??? Use Riley before he has even thrown a pass in a game (at QB anyway)??? Who can you use to promote the team???

Just a thought???

Riley was the face of this program the second he decommited from UT. The Dodge and Dodge combo are all you need to promote this team.

Guest JohnDenver

In the most respectful way possible, I wouldn't put Tobe on the magnet or poster. I don't want the 'face' of the program being someone who has twice been suspended from the program for run-ins with the law. As good of a player as he is, he still shouldn't be the face of the program.

In the most respectful way possible, I wouldn't put Tobe on the magnet or poster. I don't want the 'face' of the program being someone who has twice been suspended from the program for run-ins with the law. As good of a player as he is, he still shouldn't be the face of the program.

We could use one of his multiple mugshots. Gotta love the nwigwe crime family.

Are you guys seriously wasting the time, energy, and $ of your company to discuss who is going to be on a schedule magnet? Good god. I guess when nothing else is really worth discussing you have to find something, but come on.

Its not like it matters anyway. Whoever gets put on it will cause an uproar of bitching from 80% of the people on there.

Whatever, I guess I'll cast my vote: RV eating popcorn.