Player/program

eulesseagle

nobody will know until wednesday what players will be going to what programs. as earlier reported some of our jucos are looking to being selected by other programs. i would imagine that the final 72 hours or so is like sifting grain. players who are waiting for one fb program may have to take their 2nd, 3rd or 4th choice for the obvious reasons.

i am looking for another good recruiting class by the coaching staff.

...as earlier reported some of our jucos are looking to being selected by other programs...

i am looking for another good recruiting class by the coaching staff.

1. It is the other way around, really. A player has to CHOOSE to play at a respective school. I school may want them...but they do have to sign on the bottom line first. Also, the problem with choice is that more times than not, NT is the lesser among multiple bad ones, as in it is a better choice to SFA, ACU, ULM, etc...

2. I, truly, just do not see much evidence to suggest this to be a "good" recruiting class.

1. It is the other way around, really. A player has to CHOOSE to play at a respective school. I school may want them...but they do have to sign on the bottom line first. Also, the problem with choice is that more times than not, NT is the lesser among multiple bad ones, as in it is a better choice to SFA, ACU, ULM, etc...

2. I, truly, just do not see much evidence to suggest this to be a "good" recruiting class.

Agree.....but we still can't judge until Wednesday.

did you not get enough attention this last week?

Yup - it's the reinforcement of the self congratulatory censor and circle jerk that keeps me going, not the absurdity of everyone.

Thanks for quoting my post - that's what fuels me.

so sad

You did again!

This is the best day of my life and the Super Bowl hasn't even happened yet!

If I keep at it, I can say insightful stuff like this:

bet my left testicle the press will make a far bigger deal out of this than BHO admitting to smoking pot and doing coke.
first you spelled leisure wrong and also fiesty and leisure don't have C's in them . Thats the rule, I before E except after C.

You did again!

This is the best day of my life and the Super Bowl hasn't even happened yet!

If I keep at it, I can say insightful stuff like this:

no, dillweed,you did it again. Everybody at my sb party is laughing at home many times you'll respond with your typical nonsense. Thanks for playing. Waiting for confirmation.

no, dillweed,you did it again. Everybody at my sb party is laughing at home many times you'll respond with your typical nonsense. Thanks for playing. Waiting for confirmation.

Well f balls, if I can get the guy who has to be on GMG during his own hosted Super Bowl party some laughs, then I'll reply all day. What are your friends doing - watching the puppy bowl in the guest room?

Your joke is pretty meta and I am impressed.

Well f balls, if I can get the guy who has to be on GMG during his own hosted Super Bowl party some laughs, then I'll reply all day. What are your friends doing - watching the puppy bowl in the guest room?

Your joke is pretty meta and I am impressed.

f balls? good one from someone who regularly has them slamming on his chin. Actually JQ is over his with me and we are having a private time now. go away

Can everybody please just chill and go check out my anal. on the recruiting board?

Great lB anal. you got over there in the VIP room. Emmit tried to start a similar thread for the peeps here in the general football forum , but I guess it just wasn't good enough and slapped away !

Edited by NT03

Word fight! Word fight!

Sorry I hangout with junior high kids.

I've said it before, and i'll say it again: no personal attacks.