What Are You ?

NT03

Thats because there is a small group that hijacking posts , posting negative items time after time after time after time etc. Their own poll shows this.

Maybe most people consider their outlook positive since the poll had no clear parameters. Aren't we all pretty much positive (hence the fact that we are here posting) save Vizza's family members and a handful of guys tight with a few players?

I mean, Silvereagle doesn't always agree with you and he voted positive. Do we need to redact his vote?

I'd also like to know how Grand Green, Censored by Lauiri and or TFLF voted.

Edited by Quoner

Anyone want to guess which way I voted? :lol: As is often the case, a small group can hijack a movement or even GMG.com...just look at all the political "stuff" going on these days...global warming comes to mind, but to stay on task here, UNT has some very positive things going for it these days. I have been "around" UNT one way or the other since 1965, and in that time I have seen UNT come a long way and a positve way in its athletic and academic programs. If you judge things from an overall basis and have a bit longer view than 90 days out, then you can stay more positive. Sure, the losses add up and tend to take the shine off the excitement of what is happening, but wins will come (and sooner than many folks think I would predict). Seems to me that several of our athletic teams are currently building on winning traditions or starting winning traditions in their respective programs. Yes, we can all agree that the "major" sports of football and basketball and soccer...OK, leave out that last one for the time being :P have fallen on some harder times in the win area, but I think we will see a much improved football product on the field in 2009 and the men's basketball team is still in the fight for a good post-season run. We'll see...but, I will not fall into the "doom and gloom" camp...way too much more fun being positive.

GO MEAN GREEN!