Bacon Explosion

Baby Arm!

I love that they're making sandwiches with that stuff in the picture.

There's a recipe in Steve Raichlen's BBQ USA that's not too far off from this called the Cajun Hunger Buster. It's got, among other things, boiled eggs, cheese, flank steak, all rolled up in bacon. We made it a few Christmases ago, and redubbed it the Behemoth.

I wish you hadn't outted me on this board. Ignorance and intolerance now cause me to fear for my life.

I've been safe since 2005. They are very tolerating here as long as don't pat them on the junk after touchdowns.

Guest JohnDenver

I like the use of Anaheim. But if not going for heat, why not Poblano? Was that gouda cheese?

The sauce I used had pepper out the wazzoo... therefore I just wanted some greenery in there for taste and look. The heat came from the rub and sauce. That was smoked Gouda. Indeed! That added a nice touch.