Congrats To Cbl

Quoner

Looks like Yale is totally buying into his liberal, all-inclusive habberdashery: http://www.boston.com/sports/other_sports/...l_make_history/

Somewhere, MGInsurancePro is smiling/frowning/shrugging/eating a late lunch.

It is a small victory...but an important one.

Now, since we here at the co-op just got a special screening of "Milk", we have decided to start working on finding the first openly gay head football coach, in addition, of course, to our on going project of placing the first Muslim head football coach...hey, nobody could ever question their commitment.

It is a small victory...but an important one.

Now, since we here at the co-op just got a special screening of "Milk", we have decided to start working on finding the first openly gay head football coach, in addition, of course, to our on going project of placing the first Muslim head football coach...hey, nobody could ever question their commitment.

So let me get this straight... you want an Openly Gay, Muslim, Black Guy who happens to be a d1 caliber football coach? Shouldn't be too hard to find.

How does a power bottom work?
Your answer lies somewhere within this dialogue.

Dennis: Some gay guys are twinks, and others are bears. This gay guy's a bear. By the way we're totally cool with that. To each his own.

Frank: Wait, I'm a little confused here. What's a twink?

Dennis: A twink is small and slender, like Mac.

Mac: Oh no, I'm too muscular, I would be a bear.

Dennis: Ohh don't think so bro. Not hairy enough.

Frank: Smooth. I would be a bear.

Dennis: No no see I don't think you'd be a bear either. As a matter of fact I don't know what you would be because you're definitely not a twink.

Frank: I'd be a top, that's for sure.

Mac: Can a twink be a top, or is that reserved for bears?

Dennis: I'm sure there's a great deal of switching back and forth, but I think more often than not bears are tops, unless they happen to be power bottoms.

Frank: What's a power bottom?

Mac: A power bottom is a bottom that is capable of receiving an enormous amount of power.

Dennis: Actually Mac, you got it backwards. See a power bottom's actually generating all the power by doing most of the work.

Frank: Does the power have to do with the size or the strength of the bottom?

Mac: Now Dennis, I've heard that speed has something to do with it.

Dennis: Speed has everything to do with it. You see the speed of the bottom informs the top how much pressure he's supposed to apply. Speed's the name of the game. Right buddy?

It's all in the matter of fact delivery though.

Edited by Green P1

Your answer lies somewhere within this dialogue.

Dennis: Some gay guys are twinks, and others are bears. This gay guy's a bear. By the way we're totally cool with that. To each his own.

Frank: Wait, I'm a little confused here. What's a twink?

Dennis: A twink is small and slender, like Mac.

Mac: Oh no, I'm too muscular, I would be a bear.

Dennis: Ohh don't think so bro. Not hairy enough.

Frank: Smooth. I would be a bear.

Dennis: No no see I don't think you'd be a bear either. As a matter of fact I don't know what you would be because you're definitely not a twink.

Frank: I'd be a top, that's for sure.

Mac: Can a twink be a top, or is that reserved for bears?

Dennis: I'm sure there's a great deal of switching back and forth, but I think more often than not bears are tops, unless they happen to be power bottoms.

Frank: What's a power bottom?

Mac: A power bottom is a bottom that is capable of receiving an enormous amount of power.

Dennis: Actually Mac, you got it backwards. See a power bottom's actually generating all the power by doing most of the work.

Frank: Does the power have to do with the size or the strength of the bottom?

Mac: Now Dennis, I've heard that speed has something to do with it.

Dennis: Speed has everything to do with it. You see the speed of the bottom informs the top how much pressure he's supposed to apply. Speed's the name of the game. Right buddy?

It's all in the matter of fact delivery though.

People have told me I should be into this show...based upon this transcript those people might be right.

People have told me I should be into this show...based upon this transcript those people might be right.

Yes you should. If only because it will make my upcoming basketball game attire make much more sense.

And sorry I'm no Aztecskin. I'll make that a 2009 resolution/goal.

I was reluctant to get fully on board with it at first... then I watched the episode "The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis" and it changed my whole outlook.

:mellow:

I was reluctant to get fully on board with it at first... then I watched the episode "The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis" and it changed my whole outlook.

:mellow:

"The gang gets invincible" is an outstanding, football themed starter episode I've used on friends and imprisoned boy scouts.

It also makes me laugh every time I see Donovan McNabb now.

Somewhere, MGInsurancePro is smiling/frowning/shrugging/eating a late lunch.

30% of assistant college football coaches are black.

Yet only 5% of head college football coaches are black.

If, as I contend, black and white coaches possess an equal amount of coaching talent within their respective populations, then the percentage of black head coaches would be comparable to the percentage of black assistant coaches. This is not the case, which points towards a sizable pool of black coaches who possess the talent to be a head coach, but have not been given the opportunity. It also points to a sizable pool of white head coaches who, based on talent, should not be head coaches (Todd Dodge anyone?).

Why not give one of these black coaches who, based on talent alone, should already be a head coach? Attack my logic.

P.S. - Charlie: "Here's a confession: I'm in love with a man. What? I'm in love with a man... a man named God. Does that make me gay? Am I gay for God? You betcha."

Edited by MG Insurance Pro

30% of assistant college football coaches are black.

Yet only 5% of head college football coaches are black.

If, as I contend, black and white coaches possess an equal amount of coaching talent within their respective populations, then the percentage of black head coaches would be comparable to the percentage of black assistant coaches. This is not the case, which points towards a sizable pool of black coaches who possess the talent to be a head coach, but have not been given the opportunity. It also points to a sizable pool of white head coaches who, based on talent, should not be head coaches (Todd Dodge anyone?).

Why not give one of these black coaches who, based on talent alone, should already be a head coach? Attack my logic.

P.S. - Charlie: "Here's a confession: I'm in love with a man. What? I'm in love with a man... a man named God. Does that make me gay? Am I gay for God? You betcha."

Taking that even further, when racial barriers were blown out of the water why weren't 50% of all Caucasian employees fired and replaced with blacks?

I don't give a damn that blacks are being hired at an exponentially increasing rate. I want equal results now.

Our country's NCAA institutional Athletic Directors aren't rookies, are they? Someone show me numbers. Does Rivals or the DMN publish an all-region top-10 AD list? Or maybe an ESPN All-American AD staff!!!! SOMETHING.