I Can Think Of 3. Other Than That, Have We Had Any Jucos

calvin

It seems like we have gone after a lot of juco's and I am not sure I like that strategy. I was thinking besides Kevin Galbreath, Darrell Daniels and Michael Pruitt, what other juco's have helped us in the last 10 years ? Pruitt really didnt come through until his second year if I recall. TJ Covington made a couple of huge plays for us but his SR year he wasnt very good. I thought Woody would help us but never really did, Willie Ransom was a 3 star recruit and for whatever reason never did anything. Can anybody else think of any that have helped us ?

Juco's who have contributed in the past.(that I remember)

Vidal Carlin (leading passer (65 & 66)

John Love (144 career receiving yards, #1 draft choice of the Washington Redskins)

Nathan Williams (leading rusher for our 83 SLC championship team...then flunked out the next year)

Tim Wasson (leading receiver 83/84)

Brian Smith (24.7 avrg on KO returns in 95)

I seem to remember a young running back recruited by Simon and then converted to Defensive Back by DeLoach and Dickey! He was descent I believe. Man what was his name? This was back in 1998....anybody? :D

Ramone something i think ....maybe Flanigan :P

Edited by NT03